Women do also experience HAIR FALL contrary to the thought that only MEN do…
- Everyday the NORMAL average hair fall is 20 to 50 strands a day. So don’t panic YET! (hehehehe)
- Hair loss can be inherited
- Repeated pulling of hair can cause a growth of finer hair until it stops growing all together
- Wearing of hats will NOT directly cause hair fall but tight hat and wearing it for far too long in humid and hot climate can contribute to hair fall.
- Blowdrying, hair ironing, perming, coloring, and styling DO NOT LEAD TO HAIR FALL
- To prevent hair loss: do not wash your hair too often as shampooing often removes the natural oils on your scalp that stimulates healthy hair growth.
- When men eat too little folic acid, they can go bald.
- Try to use shampoo that doesn’t contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)
- It’s essential to get vitamin E as it stimulates hair growth by enhancing the efficiency of the immune system.
- Use hair products contain biotin that you can apply directly to the hair and scalp.
REFERENCE: AMAZING TIPS (iphone APS)
First step of treatment is to STOP HAIR LOSS (NATURALLY)
- Saw Palmetto is effective in preventing hair loss
- Nettle Root can also block the production of chemicals which enlarge the prostate (production of prostate can cause hair loss)
- Vitamin A
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
- Scalp massaging is also beneficial
You can also try MEDI HERB SOAP available at HAIRS & NAILS 2nd floor KCC MALL of GENSAN and 3rd floor KCC MALL MARBEL.