What is HAIR REBONDING?
It is a chemical process done to the hair breaking the bond of the hair shaft and re-bonding it again to change the shape of the bond of the hair shaft therefore changing the state of the hair. It permanently makes the hair straight, manageable, silky, smooth and shinny. Once hair experience HAIR REBONDING this will last until the rest of the hairs life.
Is HAIR REBONDING harmfu to the hair?
NO, hair rebonding is not harmful to the hair. Here’s a trivia about hair – hair is actually a dead protein made of keratin, so literally our hair is dead, that’s why it does not hurt when we cut it. If hairstylist are well trained about HAIR REBONDING and do the right process results are 100% guaranteed straight, shinny silky and manageable hair.
HAIR REBONDING vs HAIR RELAX
- the newest way to safely straighten the hair
- leaves hair silky, smooth, shinny and manageable
- do not contain LYE chemical
- longer process
- not harmful to the scalp
- old way of straightening hair
- contains LYE chemical
- quick and one process only
- leaves hair straight but not smooth and silky hair appears stiff and has rough texture
- if chemicals touch the scalp it is very harmful and can cause burns
- very cheap
How long does HAIR REBONDING last?
Once your hair has gone through hair rebonding process it stays that way for the rest of the hairs life. Reviews say that rebonding are done every 6 months because hair growth reach to 3 inches by that time, the average hair growth per month is .492 inches. The review about rebonding every six months is not TRUE because how can a stylist rebond a hair with 3 inches long only. Hair rebonding for new hair growth is done ONCE A YEAR, where in hair growth reach to up to 6 inches already.
HAIR REBONDING process…. I will explain the process in a not so technical way so that salon clients and soon to be clients will know if the process being done to them is right.
- Shampoo hair and dry 100%
- Divide into quadrant, and apply HAIR REBONDING cream #1
- Leave for 25-30 minutes depending on your hairs state
- Rinse thoroughly, towel dry and spray PPT to protect hair from hair iron
- Iron hair in paper thin using ceramic and ionic hair iron (important that stylist know how to iron hair properly if not this will cause hair breakage)
- After ironing apply HAIR REBONDING cream #2, leave to neutralize for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly, apply conditioner towel dry and blow dry
DO’s and DON’Ts in HAIR REBONDING
- moisturize hair by purchasing hair maintenance
- do hair treatment at least once a month
- ask you stylist for maintenance advice
- enjoy your new silky, smooth and straight hair
- do not wet hair for at least 3 days
- do not use hair clips hair grips etc.
- do not tack your hair in your ears
- do not color (permanent) hair for at least two weeks
- don’t go swimming to beaches and pools after rebonding process
- don’t forget you HAIR TREATMENT and HAIR MAINTENANCE
TIPS: Invest in your hair it is not called a crowning glory for nothing. Services are meant to be expensive because stylist continually train themselves with new ways and techniques to better serve and deliver great quality service.
- HAIRS & NAILS SALON & SPA branches (Gen. Santos City, Marbel City, Davao City and soon Tagum City)
- ENVY ME SALON & SPA (Gen. Santos, Davao City and Robinsons Galleria )
- EXPRESSION SALON (Cagayan de oro City & Iligan City)
For affordable DIY Hair Rebonding maintenance check out my online beauty store: WHITE ANGEL BEAUTY SUPPLY
Did you find this post useful? Thank me by buying me coffee!
Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!
459 Comments to “HAIR REBONDING”
Leave a comment
Royale Beauty Products
Check out my Beauty Catalogue (salon tested & salon approved hair products)Beauty Catalogue!