Recently I came across a TIP from my iphone application about make-up CONCEALERS.
Here are some of them:
- For a natural look, apply CONCEALER after you’ve applied foundation. This way you don’t end up applying too much, since your foundation will cover most of the discolorations first.
- To get a perfect match every time, mix a drop of your foundation into your CONCEALER before applying
- Apply a touch of loose powder into your CONCEALER before applying it. This will keep it from creasing later in the day. You’ll find you’ll also need less product.
- For dark blue under eyes circles, make sure your CONCEALER is on the peach side, to calm down blue tones.
- For gray under eye circles, make sure your CONCEALER is on the pink side, to calm down gray.
- Too creamy CONCEALER? apply it with the tips of your fingers so that the heat of your hand melts the product
- Double darkness under your eyes? do a double application, take your CONCEALER and apply lightly, then a layer of foundation, then a layer of concealer on top of that.
- Press with kleenex to press out extra oils of the the CONCEALER and then put powder.
Here’s my before and after look using my MAC CONCEALER and MAYBELLINE MINERAL FOUNDATION. I use tip #3 I apply a touch of MAYBELLINE MINERAL FOUNDATION into my MAC CONCEALER before I apply it.
Love your Face,