Here are the DO’s and DONT’s I gathered for all you ladies and some gentleman who had their HAIR REBONDED.
DO’s in HAIR REBONDING
- See to it to have your HAIR MAINTENANCE TREATMENT if not once a week once a month
- Do CONDITION your hair everyday
- Buy HAIR COATS to further protect your hair
- Brush your hair twice a day to massage scalp and bring out the natural oils to make your hair silky and shiny
- Do tell your HAIRSTYLIST the HISTORY of your HAIR before doing HAIR REBONDING
DONT’S in HAIR REBONDING
- Do not SHAMPOO HAIR 2-3 days after HAIR REBONDING
- Do not use HAIR CLIP, HAIR BANDS or HAIR GRIPS
- Do not COLOR HAIR for at least TWO WEEKS
- Do not PERM HAIR for at least TWO WEEKS
- Do not HIGHLIGHT your HAIR with BLEACH
- Do not expose HAIR to SALT WATER like go swimming in the BEACH
- Do not expose HAIR to CHLORINATED water like swimming POOL
- Do not expose HAIR to intense SUNLIGHT
- Do not use HAIR STEAMERS if doing HAIR TREATMENTS
Do have a PADDLE BRUSH to comb hair thoroughly.
These are the HAIR TREATMENTS you can try at home.
Do this treatment once a week. Leave it on to your hair for about 30 minutes. And rinse about 80% of the treatment.
For a wide variety of Hair Treatments at distributors price
visit my online Beauty Supply: WHITE ANGEL BEAUTY SUPPLY
Did you find this post useful? Thank me by buying me coffee!
Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!
348 Comments to “Maintenance for REBONDED HAIR”
Leave a comment
Royale Beauty Products
Check out my Beauty Catalogue (salon tested & salon approved hair products)Beauty Catalogue!