Last Friday my friends invited me for a night out at Manny & Jinky Pacquiao’s bar JMIX. It has been a while that i had a “girls nigh out.” So, what does a “kikay” do? GLAM up for this rare night out. I decided to have my HAIR curled at ENVY ME SALON & SPA in Robonson Place Gensan.
For a night make-up I decided to do a SMOKEY EYES look.
What MAKE-UP did I use for my SMOKEY EYES look?
- MAC NC30 Studio Finish Concealer
- MAC NC35 Studio Fix Foundation
- MAC Black Smolder (i used as eyeliner and eye shadow base)
- MAC Green Smoke Eye Shadow (put it on top of the smolder)
- MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (for highlighting below my eyebrow line)
- EVERBILENA Liquid Dip Liner (for dip line look I put thin line on top of my eyelids and extended it for a cat eye look)
- ETUDE HOUSE Face Brightener (i put it under eyes)
- MAC Love Joy Mineralized Blush (for a darker color blush)
- LOREAL Double Extension Mascarra
- MAYBELLINE Water Shine Proof Pure MF21 (this color is not so RED for my “RUBY” look)
- Brushes and Eyelash Curler