My boyfriend, Emmanuel is not vain but because of our constant travels (Gensan-Davao vice versa) he needed to have his VANITY KIT or “KIKOY KIT” to carry his toiletries, perfumes, deodorant etc. Lets face it we all use beauty products men and women alike. As we age our skin and hair needs special attention and maintenance.
In this post I’m going to share whats inside a VANITY KIT for MEN or “KIKOY KIT.”
VANITY KIT for MEN or “KIKOY KIT”
- Nivea Active 3 – this is a great product because it’s 3 in 1 shampoo, shower gel and shaving cream. You can save a lot of space in your vanity kit if you have this. Plus according to Emman it does not irritate his skin while shaving.
- Rexona Deodorant– he uses the spray type & anti perspirant
- Penshoppe Cologne- he brings the plastic bottle for convinience
- Gillette Shaver Double blade- this is a wise buy unlike the disposable one because he can replace the blades
- Gillette after shave
- Colgate Toothpaste & Toothbrush- he uses the bending type toothbrush
- Astring-o-sol mouth wash
- Cotton buds
- RIZO Wax- this is for styling his hair, this leaves his hair up but it’s not sticky
- Enervon C MultiVitamins
- Imodium- for emergency purposes
Vain or not we all need our VANITY KIT. Their are a lot of cosmetic products available in the market that caters to MEN’s vanity needs. Their are lotions, deodorants, moisturizers, toners and a lot more.
- VANITY KIT‘s always depends on the length of time you intent to stay in one place.
- Buy travel size products the smaller the products the lesser space it occupies.
So, you there, are you man enough to have a VANITY KIT of KIKOY KIT?