We have tons of HAIR TREATMENTS out in the market. But some of them are already very commercialized and don’t have a wide variety to chose from to cater to different hair needs. I recently launched my online store WHITE ANGEL BEAUTY SUPPLY where I share/ sell to you the products that Salons are using at DISTRIBUTORS price. So let me share to you the Hair Treatment that is- SKALA which is made in Brazil.
Skala Hair Treatments are made in Brazil. They have a wide variety to cater to different hair conditions. Not only does it smell good it will also repair what your current hair condition really needs. Skala Hair Treatment is not available in any department stores because it is only distributed to Salons. You might find this displayed at your favorite salons.
Let’s discuss each variant one by one.
This is one of our best-seller. Skala Hair Treatment – Jaborandi is specially formulated for weak or dull hair and it’s also good for hair loss prevention and shine. I remembered I have friend who ask me what hair treatment is good for her since she had her hair realxed and rebonded and it’s thinning out. I recommended this to her and she guaranteed that it repaired her weak and thinning hair.
Skala Hair Treatment – Chocolate is formulated for fragile hair. It gives your hair deep moisturizing and nutrition and to top it all off leaves a sweet scent of chocolate to your hair.
Skala Hair Treatment- Ceramides formulated for damaged hair caused my excessive chemical treatments such as color, relaxing, perming, rebonding etc. It will bring back hair vitality and shine.
Skala Hair Treatment- Color formulated to protect colored hair. This will give vitality and protection to your colored hair.
Skala Hair Treatment- Shea Butter is formulated for dehydrated or brittle hair. It gives intensive moisture to your hair.
Skala Hair Treatment- Fruit Cocktail is formulated for normal hair it will provide your hair with silkiness and softness.
Skala Hair Treatment- Aloe Vera is formulated for curly and dry hair. It will give your curly or recently permed hair much needed moisture and nourishment.
This retails for only P155.00
Check out and visit my online beauty supply WHITE ANGEL BEAUTY SUPPLY for orders:
You can either use SKALA HAIR TREATMENT as a daily conditioner or a weekly hair treatment.
A.) CONDITIONER – you can use this everyday as a conditioner for a very good hair maintenance.
1.) Shampoo hair, Rinse thoroughly.
2.) Put ample amount of Skala Hair Treatment on your hair and distribute evenly.
**note don’t scrub on the scalp just on the hair especially at the ends where it’s most needed.
3.) Rinse scalp area thoroughly 100% and leave about 10% of the treatment at the ends
B.) HAIR TREATMENT – weekly hair treatment (old school term is HOT OIL)
1.) Shampoo hair, Rinse thoroughly.
2.) Put an ample amount on your hair (roots to ends do not scrub on scalp), focus on the ends.Leave on hair for 20-30 minutes
**note (don’t be afraid if you leave it longer it’s a hair treatment to put in moisture on your hair not a chemical treatment)
3.) Rinse scalp area thoroughly 100% and leave about 10% of the treatment at the ends
I can also ship it abroad as long as the product is not LIQUID with ETA of one week via postal service
I do meets ups in GENERAL SANTOS CITY & DAVAO CITY only
Shipping fee will be shouldered by the BUYER
* Maximum of 500g
2GO – 125 (flat rate)
Air21 – 115 (flat rate)HOW TO ORDER:
1)For faster facilitation of orders, you can text me at 09328908777 (with DETAILS: Name, Order, Location and Mode of Payment)
2)I am usually online Mondays-Sunday 10:00 am
3)Click CONTACT ME and fill up the following info:
Your Complete Name:
Mode of payment:
Item/s you would like to purchase:
4) or E-mail me directly: email@example.com (with DETAILS: Name, Order, Location and Mode of Payment) for faster Transactions
Items will be delivered once payments are made. You can via Western Union, BPI, BDO, LBC and Cebuana Lhuiller.
After ordering, I usually get back within 24 hours, 2-3days at the most.
HAPPY SHOPPING!!! xoxo ♥
Yes, summer is here but I’m talking about a different SUN for now. I’m talking about Sun Cellular great news for us here in Mindanao. Sun Cellular expands it’s coverage here in Mindanao.
Yesterday, Sox Bloggers met with Sun Cellular Executives Jocel Adorable, Assistant VP for Marketing Services and James Arthur Lim and they personally gave us this GOOD news.
Hearing this good news I was ecstatic, my whole family and all our business establishments are using SUN Cellular because it’s very convenient and cost effective. Our communication lines with our business is very important to us and SUN Cellular is one of our partner.
Here’s SUN CELLULAR official write up regarding the announcement/ GOOD news.
Sun Cellular Expands More Coverage in Mindanao
Sun Cellular is expanding its network coverage in the Mindanao area to bring its best value services to more customers in southern Philippines.
Sun Cellular Chief Operating Officer Charles Lim says they will be strengthening their network coverage in areas of Mindanao to include Lanao del Norte and Lanao del Sur, Basilan, Camiguin, Zamboanga, Tawi-Tawi, Dinagat Island, Compostela Valley, Sulu, parts of Bukidnon, Cagayan de Oro and Davao del Sur among others . “The demand for our best-value products and services in Mindanao is immense, hence we prioritized this region in the initial phase of our network enhancement program for 2012,” he explained.
Lim added, “Sun is improving its signal strength in Mindanao to provide its subscribers wider network coverage and more reliable service especially in key areas in the region such as Davao, General Santos, and Cagayan de Oro. We want those in Mindanao to optimize their experience of our unlimited call and text service, as well as the value-for money bucket load and postpaid plans that Sun has been providing its subscribers nationwide.”
Sun Cellular has been known for its best value product offering such as the Text Unlimited 150 which allows customers to text other Sun subscribers unlimited for 30 days and the Text Unlimited 200 which also includes 500 texts to other networks aside from the 30-day unlimited Sun-to-Sun texts. “Mindanao is an important market for us. Local and national officials from the region have been sending us letters on behalf of their constituents and we’d just like to say we have heeded their call ,” Lim enthused.
Lim revealed that the Mindanao network improvement will just be the initial salvo of network enhancement programs that Sun has lined-up this year. “We will be augmenting our existing 6,000 plus cell sites and will further strengthen coverage which will also be felt in the areas of North Luzon and the Visayas region, wherever there is a demand for Sun’s affordable communication products and services,” he said.
This will include improving indoor coverage through the use of in-building solutions and high gain antennae in strategic locations. The network improvement program also involves optimizing exisiting cellsites to boost both 2G and 3G signals.
Sun Cellular is a Member of the PLDT Group.
Summer is already here and the excruciating heat of the sun also doubled its intensity. Beat the heat and protect yourself from the harsh sunrays this summer. Arm yourself with lotion, moisturizer with UV protection and SPF+30 or higher. And protect your hair by maintaining its moisture through constant use of conditioner and continuous hair treatments. Never leave your house with out your shades to protect your eyes. A handy umbrella can also be added in that big bag of yours.
A tip for ladies who just had their hair rebonded or colored. If you can’t resist the call to swim in the sea or the pool here are some of the things you can do to protect your hair. We all know that pools have chlorinated waters and the sea has high salt level which can eventually damage your hair especially those who have gone through hair color and rebonding process. I suggest before dipping and swimming in the sea or pool put a leave on conditioner in your hair. And it is very important that you immediately wash off the salt water and the chlorinated water after swimming. Never let your hair be exposed to the heat of the sun with salt or chlorine for long period of time. You could also use a swimming cap to further protect your hair. And again hair treatment is a MUST this summer.
Nothings bad in double dosing your hair treatment this summer go out and do it, your hair deserves it.
Write a list of persons you want to give presents to this holiday season. And think of an appropriate gift to give them. Useful things that they need. Simple and practical things will be very much appreciated this time around. This list will guide you through your shopping. Even Santa made a list right?
Give gifts with significance. The value of the gift do not matter very much, an old saying goes: “It’s the thought that counts.” And gifts do not always come in material things.
Watch out for Bazars there you will find unique and cheap items to buy for your family and friends and of course for yourself.
Do not wait for last hour for your christmas shopping. Malls will most probably have a SALES this time around.
For unique and branded finds for blouses and polos go to class A or selected ukay-ukay. Last year I bought my brothers 2 pairs of shirts each and they still wear it until now. I’m probably gonna schedule my shopping there again this year.
Make a budget list also it’s much better to keep your purchases in mind so that you will not over spend this holiday you might start the next year full of credit card bills.
Look for things, make-ups, blouses, dresses or skirt that you may bought this year which you haven’t worn, use or just worn once and you have no plans in using or wearing it again and put it in a separate box. You may either do a garage sale or give them as gifts.
Have you ever encountered a situation where you don’t have a place to put your bulky bag? whether your dinning out at your favorite resto, having that latte at your favorite coffee shop or at your very own apartment. We girls need our bag to be big so that we can carry all the things we need. But their is never enough space to put them so that we can eat and sip our coffee conveniently. Well, your dilemma will soon be over thanks to this genius invention, the BAG HOOK.
So, what is a BAG HOOK? it comes in many designs, colors and form. A BAG HOOK is a unique find of mine thanks to a friend who gave me one I discovered it’s fitting use for us girls who are always on the go carrying along our big fashionable bags. A BAG HOOK is where you can place your bag at the corner of the restaurant table where it can hang conveniently in front of you. Those designer bags and fashionista bags will no longer be put at the restaurant floors or take up another sit anymore.
Since the holiday season is fast approaching this is a very good gift item to buy or have. This is a very unique gift item that your mom, sister and girlfriends would really appreciate to have. Bag Hooks are very convenient you can bring it with you anywhere you go.
If you want to have one check out my friends page, Lynette’s Unique Finds . Or if your in a budget go grab one at Handyman at any Robinsons Place.
I did a blog before on whats INSIDE MY BAG. I always carry along alcohol and cologne. I carry separate bottles for alcohol and my cologne. I recently stumbled a handy refillable bottle with spray at Robinsons Department Store. I like the purple color and the design of the bottle. It holds two mini spray bottles in one lock.
Here’s a photo of the refillable bottle with spray.
Now, the bulky bottle of alcohol and cologne are reduced into this stylish and girly color handy refillable bottle with spray.
Since the bottle is transparent I put an initial at the bottom to indicate what’s inside “A” for alcohol and “C” for cologne. I wouldn’t want to spray my blouse with alcohol (hehehehe)
For a friday or saturday night out what a convenient thing it is if you can curl your own hair.A DO-IT-YOURSELF CURLS is perfect for every lady to have.
Here is my DO-IT-YOURSELF CURLS set.
If I have some event to go to and I do not have time to go to the salon and have my fabulous curls. All I do is this.
From the shower when my hair is still wet. I divide my hair into four parts, two in front and two at the back. Then I slide my hair inside this flexible rods section by section. It’s very easy to do once you get the hang of it, of course everything is hard at first just be patient. Then once the rods are all in place I let my hair dry. I do my make up, dress up etc. Then to be sure I blow dry my hair. Then after I see that my hair is all dried up I pull the flexible rods one by one and.. FABULOUS CURLS.
Try doing it it’s also fun. The DO-IT-YOURSELF CURLS set sells for P500 per set. Contact me if you want one.
visit my online beauty supply store: WHITE ANGEL BEAUTY SUPPLY for salon approved and tested beauty products at DISTRIBUTORS PRICE.
Here in the Philippines there are a lot of festivals all year round. And this September it is time for the most delicious festival in the Philippines the TUNA FESTIVAL of General Santos City. So, how can you maximize and enjoy each day you have in visiting Festivities.
- RESEARCH know and research blogs and websites for the official schedule and line of activities one festival has to offer
- KNOW what you WANT to SEE among all the list of activities pin point the ones you are interested to see or participate in
- SUNBLOCK you will need this one when you want to watch street dancing which we here in the Philippines love to do during festivals
- HAT find a handy dandy hat that will protect you from the scourging heat of the sun
- WATER always have a bottle of water to hydrate yourself
- SUN GLASSES of course be fashionable with your sun glasses so that you will look good on photos
- CAMERA never forget your camera it is the only thing you can bring home with you to document all the fun you have. Take a lot of photos.
- VITAMINS arm yourselves with vitamins C to to make you feel good while enjoying the festivities
- BE OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES you go to festivals to other countries or places to see and experience new things and activities you haven’t done.
- HAVE FUN enjoy each moment
- EAT, EAT, EAT TUNA FESTIVAL is not known to be the most delicious festival in the Philippines for nothing…. a FRESH TUNA is very delicious and very HEALTHY!!!
Your TUNA FESTIVAL EXPERIENCE will NOT be complete without attending the up coming
AL FRESCO SASHIMI NIGHT
this Saturday September 25, 2010
Dubbed as TUNA at TUNOG the organizer (yours truly) has prepared a jam-packed entertainment of
PURE GENSAN TALENTS with the
KUERDAS BAND, BLACKDIZE, IZEK’s QUEST and TRAFFIC JAM and DJ JERI FUNK from Dubai, DJ JBUGS, and DJ YOUNG GENZ to give us the BEAT for the night.
for a very affordable priced ticket of P150 you will get one FREE San Mig LIGHTS and…..
SASHIMI ALL YOU CAN!!!!!! (while supply last)
PLUS: FOOD BOOTHS will also be there to SELL their one night SPECIAL TUNA MENU
Participating BOOTHS are: Grab-a-Crab, Bigby’s, JUNJI, Piyesta Ktv & Restobar, Giacominos, BigBen and Jam’s
and PACIFIC SEAS will also be there if you want to take home TUNA products and cook it yourself.
Don’t miss the FUN be there!!!!
Tickets are SOLD at PIYESTA KTV & RESTOBAR (083) 554-2139 , ENVY ME SALON & SPA (083) 554-2134 (Robinsons Place Gensan)
and HAIRS & NAILS SALON & SPA (083) 301-4822 (KCC Mall of GENSAN)
Come and visit General Santos City “GENSAN” this TUNA FESTIVAL.
I don’t want my hair to get wet at night when I wash my face. So what I do is wrap my hair with a bathroom towel and fold it neatly same as what they do in salons. I want to share to you HOW I FOLD MY BATHROOM TOWEL in order that my hair will not get wet.
So, here’s what I do.
I spread the towel.
I fold two inches of the towel which will serve as the lock later on.
I put the towel on my forehead the one with two inches fold is in the front part.
I tuck my hair inside the towel then twist it.
I will reach for the end of the towel and lock it in front where I have the two inch fold and
WALA!!! neatly folded bathroom towel with my hair tucked inside.
I have an on-the-go work and lifestyle. That’s why I need to have EVERYTHING packed inside my BAG. I can not survive a day with out my BIG lady BAG. I can’t use a small bag. I was really glad when the BIG and BULKY BAG became fashionable again.
So What’s INSIDE my BAG?
BAG ORGANIZER is very useful for BIG BAGS such as mine. I bought my BAG ORGANIZER at SM CITY DAVAO. It is like a small bag with compartments and pockets so that you can fit and organize more things inside your bag.
- Casino Alcohol
- Alcogel Hand Sanitizer
- Joy Pop-up Toilet Paper
- Watsons Wet Tissue
- Toilet Seat Cover (given by BRENDEL very useful for travelling)
- Pencil Case (complete with ball pens, permanent marker, highlighter with post it marker, pencil, and correction tape)
- Tic Tac Mint Candy
- Oral-B Floss
- Breath Freshener (i bought from Handyman Robinsons)
- Cattleya Notebook
- Diary 2010
- MAC Powder
- Fanny Serrano & Maybelline Lipstick
- Fanny Serrano True Light Lip Gloss
- Business Cards
- Modess Sanitary Napkins
I’m an ever ready lady and was a girl scout in my high school days. My Bag is very heavy but everything I need are all inside I even carry medicines for headache, stomach ache and vitamins. So what’s inside your bag? share it here please let’s learn from each other hehehehehe
Women as well as Men are susceptible to STRETCH MARKS.
What is STRETCH MARKS?
Stretch marks or striae (singular stria), as they are called in dermatology, are a form of scarring on the skin with an off-color hue. They are caused by tearing of the dermis, and over time can diminish but not disappear completely.
Stretch marks are often the result of the rapid stretching of the skin associated with rapid growth (common in puberty) or weight gain (e.g. pregnancy or muscle building) or in some cases, severe pulling force on skin that overcomes the dermis‘ elasticity. Stretch marks may also be influenced by hormonal changes associated with puberty, pregnancy, muscle building, hormone replacement therapy for transsexuals, etc. Medical terminology for these kinds of markings includes striae atrophicae, vergetures, stria distensae, striae cutis distensae, striae gravidarum (in cases where it is caused by pregnancy), lineae atrophicae, striae distensae, linea albicante, or simply striae. (Source: WIKIPEDIA)
Here are TIPS I got from my iPHONE apps how to REDUCE STRETCH MARKS
- Cocoa Butter Lotion (for pregnant patients)- This is for preventive measures, massage cocoa butter into abdomen area before stretch marks appear or even after they are present to diminish it.
- Vitamin E oil – before rubbing oil into skin be sure to use a loofah or skin brush on the area during showering.
- Trilastin – a new stretch mark cream in the market which promises to get rid of stretch marks
- Foods high in Vitamin A, E and C can also be beneficial. If you feel you do not ge enough from your food intake, take supplements to meet your daily requirements. For Pregnant women, avoid too much Vitamin A.
- Foods high in Zinc and Silica can also be great for the skin
- Beets, brown rice, bell peppers, soybeans, leafy vegetables and whole grains are great dietary additions
- Foods rich with essential fatty acids (vegetables, vegetable oils and fish oils) are also helpful to minimize and preventing the appearance of stretch marks. They help with skin elasticity and collagen growth and can leave your body glowing.
- You also need to see a doctor because they can help you learn how to use treatments to eliminate and start fading stretch marks with out plastic surgery.
I hope you learned something from this post. This is a post answering to the post suggestion of JENJACQS.
Here are the DO’s and DONT’s I gathered for all you ladies and some gentleman who had their HAIR REBONDED.
DO’s in HAIR REBONDING
- See to it to have your HAIR MAINTENANCE TREATMENT if not once a week once a month
- Do CONDITION your hair everyday
- Buy HAIR COATS to further protect your hair
- Brush your hair twice a day to massage scalp and bring out the natural oils to make your hair silky and shiny
- Do tell your HAIRSTYLIST the HISTORY of your HAIR before doing HAIR REBONDING
DONT’S in HAIR REBONDING
- Do not SHAMPOO HAIR 2-3 days after HAIR REBONDING
- Do not use HAIR CLIP, HAIR BANDS or HAIR GRIPS
- Do not COLOR HAIR for at least TWO WEEKS
- Do not PERM HAIR for at least TWO WEEKS
- Do not HIGHLIGHT your HAIR with BLEACH
- Do not expose HAIR to SALT WATER like go swimming in the BEACH
- Do not expose HAIR to CHLORINATED water like swimming POOL
- Do not expose HAIR to intense SUNLIGHT
- Do not use HAIR STEAMERS if doing HAIR TREATMENTS
Do have a PADDLE BRUSH to comb hair thoroughly.
These are the HAIR TREATMENTS you can try at home.
Do this treatment once a week. Leave it on to your hair for about 30 minutes. And rinse about 80% of the treatment.
For a wide variety of Hair Treatments visit my online Beauty Supply: WHITE ANGEL BEAUTY SUPPLY
I joined the LOOK & LEARN MAKE-UP SEMINAR of FANNY SERRANO by NATASHA last July 21, 2010. I learned a lot of MAKE-UP TIPS from the guru himself FANNY SERRANO. Armed with my Lumix lx3 camera, pen and notebook I wrote all the TIPS and “trade secret” FANNY SERRANO shared and took pictures as well.
For me as a Make-up Artist wannabe I try to absorb and gather all the tips I can get to improve my “craft.” And of all the new things I learned I want to spread and share them with you.
Tools I saw FANNY SERRANO used and he said you must have are:
- candy, mint, bubble gum
- hand sanitizer
- facial tissue
- wet ones
- cotton buds
- johnsons baby oil
- water gun
- head band
- gown (like malong for client that will use tube top gown to cover their neck with make-up as well)
- brush set
- sponge (Fanny uses SEA WEED sponge)
MIX MAKE-UP TIPS I gathered from FANNY SERRANO.
- Practice, practice, practice – Fanny Serrano when he was just starting he shared that he used to practice in a piece of paper stick on the wall and he draw eyes, eyebrows and nose then imagine that it is the face of the client. Make-up artist are like painters but their canvass are faces.
- Exercise your hands – to make it flexible, light and soft. Like pianist they warm their fingers up to make it flexible and soft.
- Hand Sanitizer – alcohol can make your hands dry according to Fanny. Before he always use alcohol to clean his hands as a result it’s dry and looks older than the other skin of his body.
- Know your client – you must also know a little about your client her lifestyle and the way she presents herself so that your make-up will compliment her perfectly.
- SPEED – respect your clients time. They have parties, shows, and weddings to attend to. Compute the time allowance you do the make-up and the time your client suppose to arrive to the party or wedding.
- Blending – make-up is all about blending. Different colors must not have any demarkation line. Color should compliment each other.
- BRUSHES – invest on good quality brush set
- CONTOUR – contour using foundation NOT blush
- CLEAN – clean foundation remnants brush eyebrows before drawing with the eyebrow pencil. Make sure brushes are always clean.
- TEST – try the eyeshadow at the back of your palm first. Painter use palette to mix paint color MUA use the back of their palm.
- Put concealer and foundation up until hair line, ears, neck and side of nose
- Use old angled brush to put mascarra to the base of the eyelash
- If eyes get teary use cotton buds to release the tears.
- After putting on eyebrow pencil brush it to eliminate pencil look
- Sharpen eyebrow pencil shaped like chisel so that it’s thin and wider
- Use colorless mascarra to stroke eyebrow hair
- In putting make-up start small and then just add bit by bit. It is better to add than erase a make-up.
- Learn and find a great concealer and foundation that will fit you or your client perfectly. Eyeshadows go for any color
- Put eyeliner starting from the outer corner of eyelid
- Put gloss at the center of lips only
- Focus on cheek bones to lift sagging looking face.
FANNY SERRANO “MAGNET” CONCEALER is WATER PROOF He sprays water after putting on concealer and cake foundation to have a fresh looking face. (see my post review on FANNY SERRANO CONCEALER HERE)
CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER is one of my new facial friend. In my previous post NIGHTLY RITUAL I said I use PONDS FACIAL TONER. But I noticed that it’s a bit strong because I can’t open my eyes with out a stinging sensation.
I tried using my brother’s CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER and I read that it is ALCOHOL-FREE. CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER is with witch hazel extract it is derived from plant leaves it is anti-inflammatory; soothes and heals skin. It is also good for itchy skin.
CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER is also dermatologist tested, good for sensitive to dry skin (where I categorize my skin), non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic and fragrance free.
I noticed in using CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER that it is more gentle and does not leave a very dry feeling in my face. And because it is fragrance free it is just like rubbing water in my face.
TIP: apply toner in face and neck in upward strokes.
I now replaced my PONDS FACIAL TONER to CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER. And loving it.
What is HAIR GLOSS Treatment?
The real HAIR GLOSS TREATMENT is a cellophane treatment for the hair by L’oreal. HAIR GLOSS Treatments coats the hair with semi permanent color that will leave hair silky, smooth and shiny. If your hair has a color already and just wants a treatment to make it shine their is a HAIR GLOSS TREATMENT for it too.
Other Salons offer “HAIR GLOSS TREATMENT” that promises clients of a STRAIGHT and SHINNY hair. These salons just uses the TERM “HAIR GLOSS TREATMENT” but what they really do is HAIR RELAX or HAIR STRAIGHTENING. Be cautious in salons like this. HAIR GLOSS just supposed to be a treatment for the hair to enrich the color and makes it silky and shiny. It can not straightened the hair.
The only salon service that can straighten the hair are: HAIR RELAX, HAIR STRAIGHTENING, and HAIR REBONDING.
Time to be cautious when hairstylist do these:
- When the service cost extremely low and they promise a straight ”like-rebonded” hair.
- Prepares a sticky solution usually brownish color (these is relaxing cream)
- Puts powder into your scalp (some salons still do this, this is to prepare for hair relaxing treatment to protect the scalp from the very strong relaxing cream)
- Covers you with a large plastic (some salons use large thick plastic to catch the dripping relaxing cream and not touch the skin because it can cause burned skin)
It is not a sin to ask questions to hairstylist and ask them the brand of products they are going to use to treat your hair.
The next time you go to salons be aware and be sure that it is the real HAIR GLOSS TREATMENT.
My boyfriend, Emmanuel is not vain but because of our constant travels (Gensan-Davao vice versa) he needed to have his VANITY KIT or “KIKOY KIT” to carry his toiletries, perfumes, deodorant etc. Lets face it we all use beauty products men and women alike. As we age our skin and hair needs special attention and maintenance.
In this post I’m going to share whats inside a VANITY KIT for MEN or “KIKOY KIT.”
VANITY KIT for MEN or “KIKOY KIT”
- Nivea Active 3 - this is a great product because it’s 3 in 1 shampoo, shower gel and shaving cream. You can save a lot of space in your vanity kit if you have this. Plus according to Emman it does not irritate his skin while shaving.
- Rexona Deodorant- he uses the spray type & anti perspirant
- Penshoppe Cologne- he brings the plastic bottle for convinience
- Gillette Shaver Double blade- this is a wise buy unlike the disposable one because he can replace the blades
- Gillette after shave
- Colgate Toothpaste & Toothbrush- he uses the bending type toothbrush
- Astring-o-sol mouth wash
- Cotton buds
- RIZO Wax- this is for styling his hair, this leaves his hair up but it’s not sticky
- Enervon C MultiVitamins
- Imodium- for emergency purposes
Vain or not we all need our VANITY KIT. Their are a lot of cosmetic products available in the market that caters to MEN’s vanity needs. Their are lotions, deodorants, moisturizers, toners and a lot more.
- VANITY KIT‘s always depends on the length of time you intent to stay in one place.
- Buy travel size products the smaller the products the lesser space it occupies.
So, you there, are you man enough to have a VANITY KIT of KIKOY KIT?
Royale Beauty Products
Check out my Beauty Catalogue (salon tested & salon approved hair products)Beauty Catalogue!