My shopping and beauty soul sisters, Ria Jose and Brendel Balaga brought me to this little cool place named Davao TLC shop. This little cool shop is selling BB CREAMS and make-ups from Korea. They suggested I try SKIN FOOD BB CREAM which Ria is also using her take on the SKIN FOOD BB CREAM HERE.
I’m a BB CREAM user already and I have tried MAYBELLINE BB CREAM and 3W BB CREAM. It’s time to move on to the next best BB CREAM according to Brendel Balaga, and so I did. I’ve used it for two days and I’m super loving it. The difference of SKIN FOOD PEACH BB CREAM with SPF 20 among the other BB creams I used is it’s sweet scent and it’s also has a much lighter feel on the skin.
Yes the SPF is lower than my Maybelling BB cream’s SPF 26 but I’m not always exposed to the sun. My work is indoors so it’s totally fine for me.
SKIN FOOD PEACH SAKE PORE BB CREAM spf 20 RATING is 9 out of 10
As a user I answered the three (3) page survey very easily. And after that I forgot all about it.
Until the other week when I got a package from air 21 with a new MAYBELLINE BB CREAM in it. I was really happy because my MAYBELLINE BB CREAM is almost empty.
It’s a really superb product. And very cheap for a good quality 8 in 1 product.
I’ve been using it for about 3 months now and up to now it’s not empty yet.
So, what are you waiting for ladies grab your MAYBELLINE BB CREAM now.
You can find it at any Watsons store, SM Department stores (cosmetics section) and recently I found it at the ROBINSONS SUPERMARKET at the cosmetics sections also.
I’ve been using 3w solution BB cream for a month now. It feels very light in my face and I can see that my face is glowing. Since I’m a MAYBELLINE user girl I decided to buy and try MAYBELLINE’s BB CREAM to match my MAYBELLINE MINERAL FOUNDATION.
As always MAYBELLINE brought out the beauty in me. It’s a perfect combination to my MAYBELLINE MINERAL FOUNDATION. In putting on MAYBELLINE BB CREAM I instantly saw the difference, it lightens and smoothens my skin and sometimes I don’t need to put on my concealer because it already did the job.
MAYBELLINE BB CREAM also serves as my day time moisturizer. I love it because it has SPF 26 (Sun Protection Factor). Base on a blog I read the number 26 signifies the intensity of the sun protection. For example you are expose to the sun, your skin will have 26 minutes of protection before you get suburn (source: HERE)
I also love the packaging because it fits my kikay kit fairly well.
MAYBELLINE BB CREAM Rating= 9 out of 10
All of us needs to have a KIKAY KIT. My kikay kit is always ready (I’m a GIRL SCOUT, laging HANDA!!) I always have small travels every now and then (parang anong travel naman yan?? hmp! DVO-GEN lang nga eh!! hehehehe)
So, let me share what’s inside my KIKAY KIT. I have two kikay kits one for TOILETRIES and one for MAKE-UP.
For the toiletries:
- HEAD & SHOULDERS SHAMPOO – I bought a smaller container and then I just refill it.
- PALMOLIVE CONDITIONER - I bought conditioner in sachet for practicality.
- LACTACYD FEMININE WASH – Ladies we do need this. Again I bought one with a smaller container.
- JOHNSON’S MILK BATH – I prefer to bring soap in liquid form because soaps in bars tend to be messy.
- TOOTH BRUSH & TOOTH PASTE – I have a sensitive gums and my dentist recommended this toothpaste GUMTECT. Again, its very practical to buy toiletries that are in smaller packages.
- LOOFAH - since my soap is in liquid foam I always bring with me my lofa.
- NIVEA LOTION – I love this brand because it doesn’t feel sticky and it also has whitening
- NIVEA DEODORANT – I prefer stick deodorants
- OFF LOTION – to keep mosquitos away!!!
- PONDS TONER
- CELETEQUE FACIAL MOISTURIZER
- PONDS FACIAL WASH (forgot to include it in my photos OPS!!)
- VICTORIA SECRET PERFUME (from my best friend, SHARIROSE!! lapit na maubos BESS!!! hahahaha *wink*)
So, that’s my TOILETRIES. a TIP buy toiletries that are in smaller container or sachet it’s very light to carry and very practical. You will only stay for at least a day or two MAX so pack light.
My MAKE-UP KIT
- 3w SOLUTION B.B CREAM – my make-up base I love it because it has SPF and it doesn’t feel heavy.
- MAC CONCEALER – to hide my eyebags
- MAYBELLINE MINERAL FOUNDATION – my newest LOVE
- BODY SHOP BLUSH BRUSH – since my skin gets irritated by the brush that goes with the mineral foundation now I use my blush brush both for my foundation and blush. I love it’s super SMOOTH bristles .
- MAYBELLINE MINERAL BLUSH – i love this new found blush
- ETUDE HOUSE HIGHLIGHTER
- MAC BLACK EYELINER
- MAYBELLINE WATER SHINE LIPSTICK
- EYELASH CURLER
- LOREAL MASCARA
- ETUDE HOUSE MAKE-UP FIXER
- MAYBELLINE MAKE-UP REMOVER
So, that’s it a LOOK INSIDE the KIKAY kit of KIKAY MUCH!!!
Let me sing a song “All my bags are packed, I’m ready to go, I’m standing here outside the door, I hate to wake you up to say goodbye” hehehehehe
Royale Beauty Products
Check out my Beauty Catalogue (salon tested & salon approved hair products)Beauty Catalogue!