CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER is one of my new facial friend. In my previous post NIGHTLY RITUAL I said I use PONDS FACIAL TONER. But I noticed that it’s a bit strong because I can’t open my eyes with out a stinging sensation.
I tried using my brother’s CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER and I read that it is ALCOHOL-FREE. CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER is with witch hazel extract it is derived from plant leaves it is anti-inflammatory; soothes and heals skin. It is also good for itchy skin.
CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER is also dermatologist tested, good for sensitive to dry skin (where I categorize my skin), non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic and fragrance free.
I noticed in using CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER that it is more gentle and does not leave a very dry feeling in my face. And because it is fragrance free it is just like rubbing water in my face.
TIP: apply toner in face and neck in upward strokes.
I now replaced my PONDS FACIAL TONER to CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER. And loving it.
I’m going to share my NIGHTLY BEAUTY RITUAL. And the products I use and the reason why I love them.
I use Maybelline Make Up Remover. I love this product because it takes away my heaviest make-up easily. No awful odor and the oiliness is just right for the make-up to slip away. I just need a small amount and wala! off the make up goes.
After removing my make-up I wash my face with my favorite and only product that will not cause pimples to my face- PONDS FACIAL WASH. I use clear solutions anti-bacterial facial scrub. I love the tiny beads that acts as the scrub. It leaves my face clean and white.
After that I use PONDS oil solution pore conditioning TONER. I recently use toner because I can see even after the make-up remover and the facial wash some dirt and make-up are still left behind. Although it has a biting feeling it does not leave my face too dry and haven’t cause any pimples for me.
After all that the most important part is my MOISTURIZER. I’m using CELETEQUE Facial moisturizer. I love the cool feeling of it in my face. It is water base so it’s not yucky oily. The moisturizer easily sips into my skin. I love the smooth feeling after I put it on.
Then off to dream land.
That’s my nightly ritual. It also varies because some days I don’t put on make-up. Some days I also don’t use toner I just proceed to the moisturizer. One thing I learn recently moisturize, moisturize and moisturize. Find the perfect moisturizer for you it will give WONDERS to your skin. And Oh! i recently bought GARNIER Brightening Eye Roll-On I added it to my nightly ritual let’s see if it will do wonders to my black under eyes.
I just recently started using moisturizer because of my brother, Buddy. It was then I realize it’s importance. I started researching about it and gathered some tips.
What is a “good” MOISTURIZER?
- It’s a product that will do anything from gently adding moisture you’ve achieved, to helping your skin produce more moisture — and which type you choose should be based on your skin’s individual needs
TIPS and FACTS about MOISTURIZER….
- Never underestimate the power of MOISTURIZER
- Whether your skin is dry, normal, or even oily, if you can afford one skin care product, experts say, invest your money in MOISTURIZER.
- Sometimes, all you need is a good MOISTURIZER and a mild cleanser, and you can take years off your face.
- If you’re in your 20′s or 30′s expert say, MOISTURIZER will give you some of the protection you need to keep skin from prematurely aging.
- If you have dry skin look for MOISTURIZER that contains alpha hydroxy acids.
- Put on MOISTURIZER when your skin is damp, and it locks in all water.
- oil is not MOISTURIZER
MOISTURIZER in the market
- Neutrogena Adavnced Solutions Daily Moisturizer
- Anew Advanced All in One Cream by Avon
- AmLactin XL
- Aveeno with Colloidal Oatmeal
- Vanicream Light
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer
- Cetaphil Moisturizer
- Celeteque Facial Moisturizer (I use this product, I like it because its water-based and oil free)
- Neutrogena Moisture
- Cetaphil Moisturizer
This are just the products I saw here locally in Gen. Santos City. I will update this post if I see more MOISTURIZER product out there.
Royale Beauty Products
Check out my Beauty Catalogue (salon tested & salon approved hair products)Beauty Catalogue!