Today, I opened my online store “White Angel Beauty Supply.” We are a Salon & Spa supplier in Mindanao, Philippines. I decided to share the products we’ve been selling directly to salons & spa to the mass market- that’s you my dear readers and followers. This blog has been a venue where I share my beauty and hair tips which I gained over the years, being born in a family whose main businesses are Beauty Salons. So, I think it’s high time for me to share our products as well.
All the products in my online store are salon tested and salon approved. These are the same products they’ve been using inside the Salons. We own the distribution of some of the products here in Mindanao, this means your getting the products at distributors price.
Now all you kikay’s out there will have the opportunity to have fabulous salon maintained hair for a fraction of the cost.
Here are some of the products that I’m selling. You won’t find them in any Department Stores.
SKALA has different varieties for different hair needs.
SKALA Hair Treatments are made in Brazil. At 300g I only sell it for P155.00
A.) CONDITIONER – you can use this everyday as a conditioner for a very good hair maintenance.
**note don’t scrub on the scalp just on the hair especially at the ends where it’s most needed.
B.) HAIR TREATMENT – weekly hair treatment (old school term is HOT OIL) Put an ample amount on your hair (roots to ends do not scrub on scalp), focus on the ends. Leave on hair for 20-30 minutes
**note (don’t be afraid if you leave it longer it’s a hair treatment to put in moisture on your hair not a chemical treatment)
Rinse thoroughly especially on the scalp area. You can leave 10% of the treatment at the ends.
Mondes Hair Treatments at 1000g Price Range is only P230-250
That’s only a sneak peek of my products for sale.
Please check out my online beauty store: WHITE ANGEL BEAUTY SUPPLY
I ship the products all over the Philippines by Air 21 but if you have a specified courier in mind, just let me know
I can also ship it abroad as long as the product is not LIQUID with ETA of one week via postal service
I do meets ups in GENERAL SANTOS CITY & DAVAO CITY only
Shipping fee will be shouldered by the BUYER
Shipping Rates: (PHILIPPINES only)
* Maximum of 500g – 1kilo up different price range
2GO – 125 (flat rate)
Air21 – 115 (flat rate)
HOW TO ORDER:
1)For faster facilitation of orders, you can text me at 09328908777 (with DETAILS: Name, Order, Location and Mode of Payment)
2)I am usually online Mondays-Sunday 10:00 am
3)Click CONTACT ME and fill up the following info:
Your Complete Name:
Mode of payment:
Item/s you would like to purchase:
4) or E-mail me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org (with DETAILS: Name, Order, Location and Mode of Payment) for faster Transactions
Items will be delivered once payments are made. You can pay via PayPal, Western Union, BPI, BDO, LBC and Cebuana Lhuiller.
After ordering, I usually get back within 24 hours, 2-3days at the most.
HAPPY SHOPPING!!! xoxo <3
Here are tips I gathered from anywhere everywhere and my iphone APS!!
- Drinking plenty of water with lemon or cranberry juice will pump your skin and adds glow (hmmmmm ma try ko nga ito, kayo din)
- Don’t get a pedicure if you have any cuts or infections, don’t risk further irritating or self infecting yourself!! (TRUE let the cut heal muna ha!!)
- Don’t hesitate to leave a spa if it’s not CLEAN! (TAMA!! paano naman ang hygiene??)
- To avoid breaking your nails, do not file your nails just after you have washed your hands. (ako, I DO NOT file!!! ngilngig kaayo oi!!!)
- Acne is a sign that something is wrong with the body, and unless you do something about it now you may get other health problems later in life. (hala!! I didn’t know this go na sa DERMA!! go go)
- Make sure to get a professional and deep conditioning hair treatment once in a while: RESULTS GUARANTEED!! (eto suggestion go to HAIRS & NAILS SALON or ENVY ME SALON, hehehehehe nag plug ako noh??)
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant stimulating your skin’s production of collagen and elastin fibers, making it frimer and more elastic (note to myself: don’t forget to take your VIT. C daming naka stock sa medicine cabinet mo oh!!!)
- To prevent split ends, give your hair a break once in a while and let it just dry naturally. (TAMA!! blowdrying and ironing everyday can cause split ends give your hair a rest din naman!)
- Get gorgeous lashes all day by heating up an eyelash curler with a blow dryer, then carefully crimp your lashes twice, in the middle then near the end (na try ko na ito CAUTION lang careful kasi un nga medyo mainit ung eyelash curler avoid ma touch sa skin maka paso!! hehehehehe)
- Avoid rubbing hair with a towel, as this creates split ends and frizziness. (dry your hair na prang naga dry ka ng laundry hehehehe wag i rub)
- Mineral makeup is the safest because it adheres to the natural oils in a person’s skin and doesn’t seep into the pores. (kaya nga mag try na ako ng mineral make-up i bought maybelline mineral kahapon, hehehehehe)
- Spray your hairbrush with perfume so your hair will smell great all day long! (ma try ko nga din ito hehehehe )
- Thick, coarse hair that does not need additional volume can benefit from using a PADDLE BRUSH because it can create a smooth look and style. (ako I have thick hair and I’m using a PADDLE BRUSH sarap sa scalp and mabilis ako matapos mag brush ng hair)
- To avoid infections, bring your own tools to the salon. (this is true may regular customer kami sa HAIRS & NAILS na naga dala din talaga sya)
Did you learn something?? I learned a lot let’s LEARN together wohhhooooo. More tips to come.
TIPS brought to you by: AMAZING TIPS 4200 (iphone APPS)
Royale Beauty Products
Check out my Beauty Catalogue (salon tested & salon approved hair products)Beauty Catalogue!