We have tons of HAIR TREATMENTS out in the market. But some of them are already very commercialized and don’t have a wide variety to chose from to cater to different hair needs. I recently launched my online store WHITE ANGEL BEAUTY SUPPLY where I share/ sell to you the products that Salons are using at DISTRIBUTORS price. So let me share to you the Hair Treatment that is- SKALA which is made in Brazil.
Skala Hair Treatments are made in Brazil. They have a wide variety to cater to different hair conditions. Not only does it smell good it will also repair what your current hair condition really needs. Skala Hair Treatment is not available in any department stores because it is only distributed to Salons. You might find this displayed at your favorite salons.
Let’s discuss each variant one by one.
This is one of our best-seller. Skala Hair Treatment – Jaborandi is specially formulated for weak or dull hair and it’s also good for hair loss prevention and shine. I remembered I have friend who ask me what hair treatment is good for her since she had her hair realxed and rebonded and it’s thinning out. I recommended this to her and she guaranteed that it repaired her weak and thinning hair.
Skala Hair Treatment – Chocolate is formulated for fragile hair. It gives your hair deep moisturizing and nutrition and to top it all off leaves a sweet scent of chocolate to your hair.
Skala Hair Treatment- Ceramides formulated for damaged hair caused my excessive chemical treatments such as color, relaxing, perming, rebonding etc. It will bring back hair vitality and shine.
Skala Hair Treatment- Color formulated to protect colored hair. This will give vitality and protection to your colored hair.
Skala Hair Treatment- Shea Butter is formulated for dehydrated or brittle hair. It gives intensive moisture to your hair.
Skala Hair Treatment- Fruit Cocktail is formulated for normal hair it will provide your hair with silkiness and softness.
Skala Hair Treatment- Aloe Vera is formulated for curly and dry hair. It will give your curly or recently permed hair much needed moisture and nourishment.
This retails for only P155.00
Check out and visit my online beauty supply WHITE ANGEL BEAUTY SUPPLY for orders:
You can either use SKALA HAIR TREATMENT as a daily conditioner or a weekly hair treatment.
A.) CONDITIONER – you can use this everyday as a conditioner for a very good hair maintenance.
1.) Shampoo hair, Rinse thoroughly.
2.) Put ample amount of Skala Hair Treatment on your hair and distribute evenly.
**note don’t scrub on the scalp just on the hair especially at the ends where it’s most needed.
3.) Rinse scalp area thoroughly 100% and leave about 10% of the treatment at the ends
B.) HAIR TREATMENT – weekly hair treatment (old school term is HOT OIL)
1.) Shampoo hair, Rinse thoroughly.
2.) Put an ample amount on your hair (roots to ends do not scrub on scalp), focus on the ends.Leave on hair for 20-30 minutes
**note (don’t be afraid if you leave it longer it’s a hair treatment to put in moisture on your hair not a chemical treatment)
3.) Rinse scalp area thoroughly 100% and leave about 10% of the treatment at the ends
I can also ship it abroad as long as the product is not LIQUID with ETA of one week via postal service
I do meets ups in GENERAL SANTOS CITY & DAVAO CITY only
Shipping fee will be shouldered by the BUYER
* Maximum of 500g
2GO – 125 (flat rate)
Air21 – 115 (flat rate)HOW TO ORDER:
1)For faster facilitation of orders, you can text me at 09328908777 (with DETAILS: Name, Order, Location and Mode of Payment)
2)I am usually online Mondays-Sunday 10:00 am
3)Click CONTACT ME and fill up the following info:
Your Complete Name:
Mode of payment:
Item/s you would like to purchase:
4) or E-mail me directly: email@example.com (with DETAILS: Name, Order, Location and Mode of Payment) for faster Transactions
Items will be delivered once payments are made. You can via Western Union, BPI, BDO, LBC and Cebuana Lhuiller.
After ordering, I usually get back within 24 hours, 2-3days at the most.
HAPPY SHOPPING!!! xoxo ♥
Here are the DO’s and DONT’s I gathered for all you ladies and some gentleman who had their HAIR REBONDED.
DO’s in HAIR REBONDING
- See to it to have your HAIR MAINTENANCE TREATMENT if not once a week once a month
- Do CONDITION your hair everyday
- Buy HAIR COATS to further protect your hair
- Brush your hair twice a day to massage scalp and bring out the natural oils to make your hair silky and shiny
- Do tell your HAIRSTYLIST the HISTORY of your HAIR before doing HAIR REBONDING
DONT’S in HAIR REBONDING
- Do not SHAMPOO HAIR 2-3 days after HAIR REBONDING
- Do not use HAIR CLIP, HAIR BANDS or HAIR GRIPS
- Do not COLOR HAIR for at least TWO WEEKS
- Do not PERM HAIR for at least TWO WEEKS
- Do not HIGHLIGHT your HAIR with BLEACH
- Do not expose HAIR to SALT WATER like go swimming in the BEACH
- Do not expose HAIR to CHLORINATED water like swimming POOL
- Do not expose HAIR to intense SUNLIGHT
- Do not use HAIR STEAMERS if doing HAIR TREATMENTS
Do have a PADDLE BRUSH to comb hair thoroughly.
These are the HAIR TREATMENTS you can try at home.
Do this treatment once a week. Leave it on to your hair for about 30 minutes. And rinse about 80% of the treatment.
For a wide variety of Hair Treatments visit my online Beauty Supply: WHITE ANGEL BEAUTY SUPPLY
It’s been eight (8) years already? oh how fast time flies. Hairs & Nails Bodies & Faces Salon & Spa celebrates it’s eight (8) years in beautifying Davao City.
Hairs & Nails celebrated it’s 8th year anniversary with a blast. With their 3 days 50% off on all major hair and spa services and the P1,500 hair rebonding any length.
Plus give aways and surprises to all clients who celebrated with us. We had our very own “named” donuts from Dunkin Donuts served inside the salon the whole day.
We also gave away HAIR TREATMENT MAINTENANCE to all the clients.
Guests who joined in our celebration were Mr. & Mrs. Boy Santiago, Hairs & Nails Tagum Franchisee, ABS-CBN’s consultant Lolit Duran and the dynamic members of Rotary Club of Davao 2000. My friend a fellow blogger, Sunstar columnist and Hairs & Nails endorser MARIA “RIA” JOSE also graced us with her presence.
Congratulations to Hairs & Nails Bodies & Faces Salon & Spa, Duterte Davao.
One of the most powerful HAIR TREATMENT I know that is great for damaged hair is L’OREAL POWER DOSE. This comes in a vial which is very concentrated. In salons they charge you per vial also.
L’OREAL POWER DOSE treatment as I have discussed from my prior post about HAIR TREATMENTS works it’s magic from the inside of our hair. But their are also different types of L’OREAL POWER DOSE which will cater to what our hair needs.
Different Types of L’OREAL POWER DOSE:
- POWERDOSE COLOR with Incell, Ionéne G and Hydro-Resist – targets the three zones cortex, cuticle and surface. Sets and protect color, while reinforcing hair fiber.
- POWERDOSE CONTRAST with Nutriceride – targets two zones cuticle and surface. Selectively targets highlights to deeply condition and brighten without weighing the rest fo the hair down.
- SHAMPOO POWER REPAIR B with Neofibrine – targets two zones cuticle and surface. Gentle cleansing shampoo and deep conditioning repair treatment.
- POWER REPAIR B with Neofibrine – targets two zones the cuticle and surface. Deep conditioning treatment
Source: (L’oreal Professionnel Website)
L’OREAL POWER DOSE doesn’t take long actually it just needs to stay in the hair for about 3 to 5 minutes then the hair stylist can rinse it off. Although you say this sounds easy you also need to go to a professional hair stylist or salon because these treatments are not sold in the market. It is for professional use only. Why you say? because professional hairstylist are trained and are well versed with the different type of products that are needed by your hair.
ENVY ME SALONS are located at:
Robinsons Place General Santos City tel # (083) 554-2134
fronting NCCC Mall Matina Davao City tel # (082) 297-3459
Gaisano South Citimall Illustre Street Davao City tel # (082) 305-9318
HAIRS & NAILS SALONS are located at:
2nd level KCC Mall of GENSAN tel # (083) 301-4822
3rd floor KCC Mall of Marbel tel # (083) 228-9048
Tionko Bldg. Duterte Street (fronting Shakeys) Davao City tel # (082) 305-3401 or 225-0698
2nd level Gaisano Grand Tagum City
Gaisano Mall of Iligan tel # (063) 221-9883
Gaisano Mall Cagayan de oro City
So, if you have damaged hair go to your favorite salon and get a L’OREAL POWER DOSE treatment.
What is HAIR REBONDING?
It is a chemical process done to the hair breaking the bond of the hair shaft and re-bonding it again to change the shape of the bond of the hair shaft therefore changing the state of the hair. It permanently makes the hair straight, manageable, silky, smooth and shinny. Once hair experience HAIR REBONDING this will last until the rest of the hairs life.
Is HAIR REBONDING harmfu to the hair?
NO, hair rebonding is not harmful to the hair. Here’s a trivia about hair – hair is actually a dead protein made of keratin, so literally our hair is dead, that’s why it does not hurt when we cut it. If hairstylist are well trained about HAIR REBONDING and do the right process results are 100% guaranteed straight, shinny silky and manageable hair.
HAIR REBONDING vs HAIR RELAX
- the newest way to safely straighten the hair
- leaves hair silky, smooth, shinny and manageable
- do not contain LYE chemical
- longer process
- not harmful to the scalp
- old way of straightening hair
- contains LYE chemical
- quick and one process only
- leaves hair straight but not smooth and silky hair appears stiff and has rough texture
- if chemicals touch the scalp it is very harmful and can cause burns
- very cheap
How long does HAIR REBONDING last?
Once your hair has gone through hair rebonding process it stays that way for the rest of the hairs life. Reviews say that rebonding are done every 6 months because hair growth reach to 3 inches by that time, the average hair growth per month is .492 inches. The review about rebonding every six months is not TRUE because how can a stylist rebond a hair with 3 inches long only. Hair rebonding for new hair growth is done ONCE A YEAR, where in hair growth reach to up to 6 inches already.
HAIR REBONDING process…. I will explain the process in a not so technical way so that salon clients and soon to be clients will know if the process being done to them is right.
- Shampoo hair and dry 100%
- Divide into quadrant, and apply HAIR REBONDING cream #1
- Leave for 25-30 minutes depending on your hairs state
- Rinse thoroughly, towel dry and spray PPT to protect hair from hair iron
- Iron hair in paper thin using ceramic and ionic hair iron (important that stylist know how to iron hair properly if not this will cause hair breakage)
- After ironing apply HAIR REBONDING cream #2, leave to neutralize for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly, apply conditioner towel dry and blow dry
DO’s and DON’Ts in HAIR REBONDING
- moisturize hair by purchasing hair maintenance
- do hair treatment at least once a month
- ask you stylist for maintenance advice
- enjoy your new silky, smooth and straight hair
- do not wet hair for at least 3 days
- do not use hair clips hair grips etc.
- do not tack your hair in your ears
- do not color (permanent) hair for at least two weeks
- don’t go swimming to beaches and pools after rebonding process
- don’t forget you HAIR TREATMENT and HAIR MAINTENANCE
TIPS: Invest in your hair it is not called a crowning glory for nothing. Services are meant to be expensive because stylist continually train themselves with new ways and techniques to better serve and deliver great quality service.
- HAIRS & NAILS SALON & SPA branches (Gen. Santos City, Marbel City, Davao City and soon Tagum City)
- ENVY ME SALON & SPA (Gen. Santos, Davao City and Robinsons Galleria )
- EXPRESSION SALON (Cagayan de oro City & Iligan City)
For affordable DIY Hair Rebonding maintenance check out my online beauty store: WHITE ANGEL BEAUTY SUPPLY
OXYGEN HAIR TREATMENT
OXYGEN HAIR TREATMENT works both ways it repairs from the inside out.
MINERAL REVITALIZING HAIR MASQUE or ENERGY BOTANICAL TREATMENT
Protein rebond green tea oil spray
By constant hair ironing and blow-drying our hair losses it’s OXYGEN CONTENT.
Believe it or not our hairs composition has OXYGEN and lower oxygen in our hair means a DRY HAIR.
“Elements, on average, hair is composed of 50.65% carbon, 20.85% oxygen, 17.14% nitrogen, 6.36% hydrogen, and 5.0% sulfur. Hair also contains trace amounts of magnesium, arsenic, iron, chromium and other metals and minerals.”
Oxygen HAIR Treatment has 2 different sub-treatments that will cater to different need of your hair.
- OXYGEN MASK – Energy Botanical Treatment is a vitamin rich cream that seals in moisture, color while providing instant conditioning. Restores resiliency, manageability, and shine even to damaged hair with natural seaweeds vitamin, antioxidants and refresh the hair cuticle and cortex. This treats the hair INSIDE OUT repairing damages from the cortex to the cuticle layers. With this procedure the stylist will mix the VIAL and the ENERGY CREAM and then apply this to your hair section by section.Then will leave it 10-15 minutes, rinse then blow dry, iron or style the hair.
Recommended for colored, permed hair, and brittle or over treated hair.
- OXYGEN POWER PROTEIN - Hair care with cys and P.P.T. compositions. Reconstruct the hair chain and become strengthened. This treatment will only include the VIAL and will restore and treat your hair from the INSIDE repairing bonds that were broken from previous chemical process. With this treatment the stylist will section you hair then put in the vials and leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse, blow dry or iron and style.
Best for chemically treated hair: Rebonded, Relax and Straightened
Hairs and Nails also sells the Protein Rebond Green Tea oil SPRAY you can use this at home after you take a bath before drying your hair spray a fair amount of this to the ends of your hair to protect your hair for the days pollutants and harsh weather conditions.
LOVE YOUR HAIR,
Royale Beauty Products
Check out my Beauty Catalogue (salon tested & salon approved hair products)Beauty Catalogue!