Hairs & Nails Bodies & Faces Salon & Spa opened it’s very 1st franchise branch at Gaisano Grand Mall Tagum City with a Grand Launching and Fashion Show last July 11, 2010. The Fashion Show aims to show the latest fashion trends in cloths, make-up and hairstyles.
The day started with a motorcade all around Tagum City’s business district. Thanks to EVA MODELS for providing us with mixture of adorable kids, sexy ladies and hunk men models.
The hairstyling, make-up and cloth fitting started early.
Hairs & Nails creative team worked hand in hand to bring out the best runway look that will compliment the cloth collection of Gaisano Grand Mall Department store. Yours truly, also helped in doing make-ups for the models. I did one LADY GAGA make-up look, one BRIDAL MAKE-UP and as always I do my own make-up.
Fashionable runways looks includes: Casual Street Wear, Night Out Trends, Designer Lady Gaga Inspired look and Bridal Gowns.
The kids strut their staff in the runway in a very adorable way and taking the spotlight with a professional model pose.
Sexy Ladies steamed their way through the runway gaining an awe from the crowd. Hunky Men moved the crowd more closely to the run way with their fashionable walk and seductive pose.
A very touching and heart warming intermission number was presented by kids from song spell, JJ and Charifer. JJ sang “Alone” by Celine Dion and a duet version of “Somewhere out there,” that made me teary eyed.
The crowed got excited when the emcee, yours truly announced that we were about to present the “LADY GAGA” inspired look. Thanks to EGAY AYAG one of Davao’s renowned designer.
A colorful parade of flower girl outfit from the very cute kids lit up the stage.
Then, here comes the brides. Three varied bridal look was presented. And for the finale Mrs. Charito Santiago, Hairs & Nails franchisee was presented.
Over all a very successful event. Kudos to Buddy and Josie for organizing this fashion show. And with the help of their friends Arisa and Gabe they taught Tagum City the latest in fashion trends.
And thank you very much to CHATTEE LARA for all the photos.
For a one stop shop for beauty and relaxation come and visit HAIR & NAILS BODIES & FACES Gaisano Grand Mall Tagum City.
Have you ever heard of CARROT SOAP? or CARROT HEALTH SOAP?
Me and my whole family are using it. We’ve been using it for 3 years already. This product is locally made here in the Philippines specifically in Mindanao but I attest to it’s quality base on my own experience.
I have a very sensitive skin. As years of FAILED experience and experiments taught me and my mom because of the allergies and rashes I got from trying all sorts of products. I easily get rashes and can’t stop scratching thus, resulting to infections and dark spots. I can’t use products that are not tested by my derma.
I tried CARROT SOAP one day because it was in our comfort room my mom and dad where the ones who first tried it. I was amazed of the result I felt after I used it. I felt my skin firmer and whiter the moment I dried my skin with my towel. To my surprise also it didn’t cause me any rashes or allergies. It was then that I read the details from it’s box (hehehehehe). It was not just an ordinary soap it is a HEALTH SOAP. And as indicated in the directions it can also cure dandruff if used as shampoo regularly. I don’t have dandruff so I can’t attest to this one.
Its very good for PIMPLES I do have it every time my monthly visitor (menstruation) arrives. I tried rubbing a portion of the soap to my PIMPLES and left it overnight and in the morning my PIMPLES dried up. And every-time I have rashes I also do the same it suppresses the itchiness.
I have friends who have tried this soap also and after a month their skin really lightened up. This is the soap that maintains my fair skin completion because I do not use glutathione products. To my surprise men also used it like my brothers, my dad and my boyfriend.
CARROT SOAP Formulation
Each 100g Contains
C40 H56 0.4
Organic Additives 0.3
Soap Base q.s.
It is DTI approved and Registered Industrial Design Intellectual Property Office (IPO)
A TIP this soap really leaves my skin dry that’s why I always see to it I moisturize my skin and face fairly well.
This product is available at:
- HAIRS & NAILS SALON & SPA branches (Gen. Santos City, Marbel City, Davao City and soon Tagum City)
- ENVY ME SALON & SPA (Gen. Santos and Davao City)
- EXPRESSION SALON (Cagayan de oro City & Iligan City)
Women do also experience HAIR FALL contrary to the thought that only MEN do…
- Everyday the NORMAL average hair fall is 20 to 50 strands a day. So don’t panic YET! (hehehehe)
- Hair loss can be inherited
- Repeated pulling of hair can cause a growth of finer hair until it stops growing all together
- Wearing of hats will NOT directly cause hair fall but tight hat and wearing it for far too long in humid and hot climate can contribute to hair fall.
- Blowdrying, hair ironing, perming, coloring, and styling DO NOT LEAD TO HAIR FALL
- To prevent hair loss: do not wash your hair too often as shampooing often removes the natural oils on your scalp that stimulates healthy hair growth.
- When men eat too little folic acid, they can go bald.
- Try to use shampoo that doesn’t contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)
- It’s essential to get vitamin E as it stimulates hair growth by enhancing the efficiency of the immune system.
- Use hair products contain biotin that you can apply directly to the hair and scalp.
REFERENCE: AMAZING TIPS (iphone APS)
First step of treatment is to STOP HAIR LOSS (NATURALLY)
- Saw Palmetto is effective in preventing hair loss
- Nettle Root can also block the production of chemicals which enlarge the prostate (production of prostate can cause hair loss)
- Vitamin A
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
- Scalp massaging is also beneficial
You can also try MEDI HERB SOAP available at HAIRS & NAILS 2nd floor KCC MALL of GENSAN and 3rd floor KCC MALL MARBEL.
Royale Beauty Products
Check out my Beauty Catalogue (salon tested & salon approved hair products)Beauty Catalogue!