It’s been eight (8) years already? oh how fast time flies. Hairs & Nails Bodies & Faces Salon & Spa celebrates it’s eight (8) years in beautifying Davao City.
Hairs & Nails celebrated it’s 8th year anniversary with a blast. With their 3 days 50% off on all major hair and spa services and the P1,500 hair rebonding any length.
Plus give aways and surprises to all clients who celebrated with us. We had our very own “named” donuts from Dunkin Donuts served inside the salon the whole day.
We also gave away HAIR TREATMENT MAINTENANCE to all the clients.
Guests who joined in our celebration were Mr. & Mrs. Boy Santiago, Hairs & Nails Tagum Franchisee, ABS-CBN’s consultant Lolit Duran and the dynamic members of Rotary Club of Davao 2000. My friend a fellow blogger, Sunstar columnist and Hairs & Nails endorser MARIA “RIA” JOSE also graced us with her presence.
Congratulations to Hairs & Nails Bodies & Faces Salon & Spa, Duterte Davao.
OXYGEN HAIR TREATMENT
OXYGEN HAIR TREATMENT works both ways it repairs from the inside out.
MINERAL REVITALIZING HAIR MASQUE or ENERGY BOTANICAL TREATMENT
Protein rebond green tea oil spray
By constant hair ironing and blow-drying our hair losses it’s OXYGEN CONTENT.
Believe it or not our hairs composition has OXYGEN and lower oxygen in our hair means a DRY HAIR.
“Elements, on average, hair is composed of 50.65% carbon, 20.85% oxygen, 17.14% nitrogen, 6.36% hydrogen, and 5.0% sulfur. Hair also contains trace amounts of magnesium, arsenic, iron, chromium and other metals and minerals.”
Oxygen HAIR Treatment has 2 different sub-treatments that will cater to different need of your hair.
- OXYGEN MASK – Energy Botanical Treatment is a vitamin rich cream that seals in moisture, color while providing instant conditioning. Restores resiliency, manageability, and shine even to damaged hair with natural seaweeds vitamin, antioxidants and refresh the hair cuticle and cortex. This treats the hair INSIDE OUT repairing damages from the cortex to the cuticle layers. With this procedure the stylist will mix the VIAL and the ENERGY CREAM and then apply this to your hair section by section.Then will leave it 10-15 minutes, rinse then blow dry, iron or style the hair.
Recommended for colored, permed hair, and brittle or over treated hair.
- OXYGEN POWER PROTEIN - Hair care with cys and P.P.T. compositions. Reconstruct the hair chain and become strengthened. This treatment will only include the VIAL and will restore and treat your hair from the INSIDE repairing bonds that were broken from previous chemical process. With this treatment the stylist will section you hair then put in the vials and leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse, blow dry or iron and style.
Best for chemically treated hair: Rebonded, Relax and Straightened
Hairs and Nails also sells the Protein Rebond Green Tea oil SPRAY you can use this at home after you take a bath before drying your hair spray a fair amount of this to the ends of your hair to protect your hair for the days pollutants and harsh weather conditions.
LOVE YOUR HAIR,
I am going to share to you my knowledge about HAIR TREATMENTS- PROFESSIONAL hair treatment that is. I hope I can help you in choosing what treatment to ask the next time you visit one of our salons.
There are a lot of HAIR TREATMENTS in the market right now. And SALONS also offer a lot of different kinds of hair treatment. Here are the truths of HAIR TREATMENTS as my years of experience managing a salon and years and years of attending and doing HAIR SEMINARS taught me.
As I have said in my previous post-MIX TIPS it is advisable or better to seek a professional hair treatment once in a while. If you have extra budget once a month hair treatment will do.
Take NOTE: hair treatments are good for your hair and are advised by professionals for at least once a month. You can never OVER DO a hair treatment the more hair treatment you do the more it strengthens and repairs you hair.
There are two kinds of HAIR TREATMENT:
One kind concentrates on smoothing and repairing the OUTER LAYER of the hair, which is the CUTICLE layer of the hair shalf. In this kind of treatments you can feel the difference of your hair right after the treatment. It usually smells good and some treatments have a minty feeling.
The other kind is that it penetrates to the INNER LAYER of the hair shalf to the CORTEX and repairing damages that were cause by previous chemical process.
Lets discuss the TOP HAIR TREATMENTS being offered by leading SALONS.
- HOT OIL – a deep conditioning hair treatment smoothing the outer layer of you hair. Some have aromatherapy, some have coconut extracts, some are specifically for colored hair, some also are for relaxed and straightened hair. Usually done with hair steamers.
- HAIR SPA – also a treatment for outer layer of the hair and focuses on the scalp, this kind of treatment usually are aromatic in nature to give a relaxing feel for the client.
- POWER DOSE (LOREAL) or treatments that comes in a VIAL – these kinds of treatments are the once who sip inside the hair and repairing it from the inside. This treatment you can’t feel the difference of the hair because it works from the inside.
- HAIR CELLOPHANE – This treatment uses henna wax (this are not the once used in TATOOS!!) it shines and covers the outer layer of the hair and with this kind of treatment you can choose a color that will temporarily be in your hair approximately a month or so. Usually this treatment (if you have experienced it before) leaves your hair bleeding the next day when you shower. This treatment coats the hair and makes it VERY VERY shinny and a light color reflect will appear when you are directly hit my sunlight.
- HAIR DETOX- it detoxifies and scrape away scums that build up in your hair from the pollutants and shampoo or gel residue left behind. This treatment involves two process: First, is the scraping away of the scums and excess build ups in your hair. And second, is the treatment replacing the necessary moisture that was loss.
- OXYGEN TREATMENT - I will dedicate one POST for this so that I can explain this treatment further.
So, that’s it I hope I gave you enough knowledge of the different kinds of Hair Treatments.
Here is the SERVICE MENU for HAIRS & NAILS for you to have an idea of the price range. Contact them at GENSAN BRANCH: (083) 301-4822; 0932728114
(click image for bigger view)
LOVE YOUR HAIR,
Here are tips I gathered from anywhere everywhere and my iphone APS!!
- Drinking plenty of water with lemon or cranberry juice will pump your skin and adds glow (hmmmmm ma try ko nga ito, kayo din)
- Don’t get a pedicure if you have any cuts or infections, don’t risk further irritating or self infecting yourself!! (TRUE let the cut heal muna ha!!)
- Don’t hesitate to leave a spa if it’s not CLEAN! (TAMA!! paano naman ang hygiene??)
- To avoid breaking your nails, do not file your nails just after you have washed your hands. (ako, I DO NOT file!!! ngilngig kaayo oi!!!)
- Acne is a sign that something is wrong with the body, and unless you do something about it now you may get other health problems later in life. (hala!! I didn’t know this go na sa DERMA!! go go)
- Make sure to get a professional and deep conditioning hair treatment once in a while: RESULTS GUARANTEED!! (eto suggestion go to HAIRS & NAILS SALON or ENVY ME SALON, hehehehehe nag plug ako noh??)
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant stimulating your skin’s production of collagen and elastin fibers, making it frimer and more elastic (note to myself: don’t forget to take your VIT. C daming naka stock sa medicine cabinet mo oh!!!)
- To prevent split ends, give your hair a break once in a while and let it just dry naturally. (TAMA!! blowdrying and ironing everyday can cause split ends give your hair a rest din naman!)
- Get gorgeous lashes all day by heating up an eyelash curler with a blow dryer, then carefully crimp your lashes twice, in the middle then near the end (na try ko na ito CAUTION lang careful kasi un nga medyo mainit ung eyelash curler avoid ma touch sa skin maka paso!! hehehehehe)
- Avoid rubbing hair with a towel, as this creates split ends and frizziness. (dry your hair na prang naga dry ka ng laundry hehehehe wag i rub)
- Mineral makeup is the safest because it adheres to the natural oils in a person’s skin and doesn’t seep into the pores. (kaya nga mag try na ako ng mineral make-up i bought maybelline mineral kahapon, hehehehehe)
- Spray your hairbrush with perfume so your hair will smell great all day long! (ma try ko nga din ito hehehehe )
- Thick, coarse hair that does not need additional volume can benefit from using a PADDLE BRUSH because it can create a smooth look and style. (ako I have thick hair and I’m using a PADDLE BRUSH sarap sa scalp and mabilis ako matapos mag brush ng hair)
- To avoid infections, bring your own tools to the salon. (this is true may regular customer kami sa HAIRS & NAILS na naga dala din talaga sya)
Did you learn something?? I learned a lot let’s LEARN together wohhhooooo. More tips to come.
TIPS brought to you by: AMAZING TIPS 4200 (iphone APPS)
Royale Beauty Products
Check out my Beauty Catalogue (salon tested & salon approved hair products)Beauty Catalogue!