The future in HAIR COLOR is here the L’OREAL INOA
I colored my hair with L’OREAL INOA today at ENVY ME SALON Robinsons Place Gensan a sister company of Hairs & Nails Salon. I color my hair every six (6) months because by this time my hair re growth will reach up to 2 inches already. And every time I do I always have a minor allergic reaction to the colorant. It’s not a big thing but my scalp will be itchy for at least 3 days.
What does INOA mean? INOA mean INNOVATION, NO AMMONIA
But with L’OREAL INOA I did not experience any allergic reaction what so ever because of it’s revolutionary use of the new Oil Delivery System (ODS) to deliver colour pigments into the hair without the need for ammonia, resulting in shiny, smoother looking hair and a softer feel.
L’OREAL INOA offers UN COMPROMISED COMFORT
- No Odor
- Optimized Scalp Comfort
- Rapid Self-Emulsifying Mix
- Incredible smooth velvety texture
L’OREAL INOA offers SUPREME RESPECT FOR THE HAIR
- A well preserved hair fiber color after color
- Respects the essential amino acids and lipid balance of natural hair
- Respects the hair’s natural protective film after 1 and 5 application
L’OREAL INOA offers INFINITE HAIR COLOR POWER
- Sublime Shine
- Covers 100% gray hair
- Even colors from scalp to end
Fresh from the L’OREAL INOA seminar we privately had in our salons by Zaida Cayetano, a L’oreal technical director my staff tried the L’OREAL INOA product in my hair which is also due for coloring.
I’ve experience Hair Coloring over the years and is also teaching salon owners and hair stylist how to do it. I was really amazed with L’OREAL INOA because it is truly a revolutionary product. The process is totally different from any other ordinary hair color product.
First one dose of Loreal Oleo Gel and one dose of Loreal Oxidant, mixed it. And then they added the L’OREAL INOA colorant. A totally different colorant it’s oil base and looks like the oil we usually put in our instant noodles that orangey oily substance. And then they mix it really well even whipping it until it thickens. The application is also different since it is oil base my stylist have to massage and rub it in the hair.
The result? smooth, shinny and rich colored hair with softer feel. Plus it also smells good. L’OREAL INOA truly the Color of the Future.
L’OREAL INOA is now available in all Hairs and Nails Salon and Envy Me Salon branches in Davao, Gensan, Marbel and soon Cagayan and Iligan.
One of the most powerful HAIR TREATMENT I know that is great for damaged hair is L’OREAL POWER DOSE. This comes in a vial which is very concentrated. In salons they charge you per vial also.
L’OREAL POWER DOSE treatment as I have discussed from my prior post about HAIR TREATMENTS works it’s magic from the inside of our hair. But their are also different types of L’OREAL POWER DOSE which will cater to what our hair needs.
Different Types of L’OREAL POWER DOSE:
- POWERDOSE COLOR with Incell, Ionéne G and Hydro-Resist – targets the three zones cortex, cuticle and surface. Sets and protect color, while reinforcing hair fiber.
- POWERDOSE CONTRAST with Nutriceride – targets two zones cuticle and surface. Selectively targets highlights to deeply condition and brighten without weighing the rest fo the hair down.
- SHAMPOO POWER REPAIR B with Neofibrine – targets two zones cuticle and surface. Gentle cleansing shampoo and deep conditioning repair treatment.
- POWER REPAIR B with Neofibrine – targets two zones the cuticle and surface. Deep conditioning treatment
Source: (L’oreal Professionnel Website)
L’OREAL POWER DOSE doesn’t take long actually it just needs to stay in the hair for about 3 to 5 minutes then the hair stylist can rinse it off. Although you say this sounds easy you also need to go to a professional hair stylist or salon because these treatments are not sold in the market. It is for professional use only. Why you say? because professional hairstylist are trained and are well versed with the different type of products that are needed by your hair.
ENVY ME SALONS are located at:
Robinsons Place General Santos City tel # (083) 554-2134
fronting NCCC Mall Matina Davao City tel # (082) 297-3459
Gaisano South Citimall Illustre Street Davao City tel # (082) 305-9318
HAIRS & NAILS SALONS are located at:
2nd level KCC Mall of GENSAN tel # (083) 301-4822
3rd floor KCC Mall of Marbel tel # (083) 228-9048
Tionko Bldg. Duterte Street (fronting Shakeys) Davao City tel # (082) 305-3401 or 225-0698
2nd level Gaisano Grand Tagum City
Gaisano Mall of Iligan tel # (063) 221-9883
Gaisano Mall Cagayan de oro City
So, if you have damaged hair go to your favorite salon and get a L’OREAL POWER DOSE treatment.
In todays beauty industry HAIR COLOR is one of the sought after salon service. Gone are the days where you can only see black hair. Today, fashion colors with soft and natural color reflects are everywhere. People are educated now a days with the importance of HAIR COLORING. Coloring your hair will do wonders to your over all appearance which will eventually boost your self confidence. HAIR COLOR can also make you look younger.
There are three classification of HAIR COLORANT . Permanent HAIR COLOR, Semi-permanent color and temporary color.
- Permanent HAIR COLOR use oxidant to mix with the colorant this can cover gray hair. This color stays permanently in your hair unless you decided to change color
- Semi-permanent color are those henna wax or A.K.A cellophane this can cover white hair but just to a certain point this type of color do not use oxidant. It is semi permanent because eventually the color will wash out depending on how your hair was taken cared of.
- Temporary color these are the spray colors used which will wash out if hair gets wet or wash with shampoo.
How does HAIR COLOR work?
Permanent HAIR COLOR works this way. Our hairstylist will mix hair colorant and oxidizing cream. This mixture will go inside the hair cuticle to the hair cortex. The oxidizing cream is responsible for opening up the cuticle so that new color pigments can sip inside the cortex. The cortex is where color pigments are and they determine our hair color. The mixture will penetrate to the cortex therefore changing our hair color.
In Semi-permanent color no oxidizing cream used. This works by coating our hair in the hair cuticle layer only that’s why the color does not stay permanently. Same goes with the temporary color it just coats the our hair cuticle.
HAIR COLORING technique is not easy to study. Our hair stylist spend months and even years of training and experience to know the basic concept of HAIR COLORING. HAIR COLORING is very technical this requires measurements and precise knowledge of the color wheel concept to perfect. Techniques also varies if you have virgin hair, previously colored hair, gray hair, if you want to change color from dark to light or from light to dark and the length of your hair re-growth.
HAIR COLORING TIPS
- If you want to color your hair inform your hairstylist of the previous treatments or chemical process you’ve done to your hair. They need to know your hair history so that they know what technique to use to reach to your desired hair color.
- If you happen to use blackening shampoo you should tell your hairstylist about it
- Using of hair blackening shampoo or hair colorant that are mix with water coats your hair cuticle and if you want to put permanent color this will not work.
- Use of products like BEIGEN or other colorant which are mix with water can dry your hair and if you decided to change to a lighter color hairstylist can not do anything about it because the product coats the cuticle layer of your hair and will not allow the color mixture to go inside the cortex.
- Here’s the TRUTH hair coloring will leave your hair dry it is ADVISABLE to do hair treatment right after HAIR COLORING.
- If planning to have HAIR COLOR refrain from wearing white
- If your dress or blouse gets tinted by the colorant spray the area tinted with hair spray or spray net so that the stain will be washed away.
I am going to share to you my knowledge about HAIR TREATMENTS- PROFESSIONAL hair treatment that is. I hope I can help you in choosing what treatment to ask the next time you visit one of our salons.
There are a lot of HAIR TREATMENTS in the market right now. And SALONS also offer a lot of different kinds of hair treatment. Here are the truths of HAIR TREATMENTS as my years of experience managing a salon and years and years of attending and doing HAIR SEMINARS taught me.
As I have said in my previous post-MIX TIPS it is advisable or better to seek a professional hair treatment once in a while. If you have extra budget once a month hair treatment will do.
Take NOTE: hair treatments are good for your hair and are advised by professionals for at least once a month. You can never OVER DO a hair treatment the more hair treatment you do the more it strengthens and repairs you hair.
There are two kinds of HAIR TREATMENT:
One kind concentrates on smoothing and repairing the OUTER LAYER of the hair, which is the CUTICLE layer of the hair shalf. In this kind of treatments you can feel the difference of your hair right after the treatment. It usually smells good and some treatments have a minty feeling.
The other kind is that it penetrates to the INNER LAYER of the hair shalf to the CORTEX and repairing damages that were cause by previous chemical process.
Lets discuss the TOP HAIR TREATMENTS being offered by leading SALONS.
- HOT OIL – a deep conditioning hair treatment smoothing the outer layer of you hair. Some have aromatherapy, some have coconut extracts, some are specifically for colored hair, some also are for relaxed and straightened hair. Usually done with hair steamers.
- HAIR SPA – also a treatment for outer layer of the hair and focuses on the scalp, this kind of treatment usually are aromatic in nature to give a relaxing feel for the client.
- POWER DOSE (LOREAL) or treatments that comes in a VIAL – these kinds of treatments are the once who sip inside the hair and repairing it from the inside. This treatment you can’t feel the difference of the hair because it works from the inside.
- HAIR CELLOPHANE – This treatment uses henna wax (this are not the once used in TATOOS!!) it shines and covers the outer layer of the hair and with this kind of treatment you can choose a color that will temporarily be in your hair approximately a month or so. Usually this treatment (if you have experienced it before) leaves your hair bleeding the next day when you shower. This treatment coats the hair and makes it VERY VERY shinny and a light color reflect will appear when you are directly hit my sunlight.
- HAIR DETOX- it detoxifies and scrape away scums that build up in your hair from the pollutants and shampoo or gel residue left behind. This treatment involves two process: First, is the scraping away of the scums and excess build ups in your hair. And second, is the treatment replacing the necessary moisture that was loss.
- OXYGEN TREATMENT - I will dedicate one POST for this so that I can explain this treatment further.
So, that’s it I hope I gave you enough knowledge of the different kinds of Hair Treatments.
Here is the SERVICE MENU for HAIRS & NAILS for you to have an idea of the price range. Contact them at GENSAN BRANCH: (083) 301-4822; 0932728114
(click image for bigger view)
LOVE YOUR HAIR,
Today a good friend of mine will tie the knot. For a fashionista like me this means a semi formal outfit thus, a dress and a good simple yet elegant make-up to match it with. I recently bought a dress from a friend’s garage sale-a red knee high length dress. This is my favorite semi formal dress these days.
Today I choose to do a “no make-up look” make-up or better known as “natural look.” This means a brown and natural color eyeshadow. And a very clean and smooth base foundation.
My make-up steps today:
First, I wash my face with my PONDS facial wash
Then, I evenly put my make-up base a B.B, cream with SPF which i recently bought from La Core Salon in Davao (a korean base salon)
Next I put on my TRANSLUCENT foundation SKIN 79 B.B. powder, which at first will appear very pale in my skin but in time it will eventually blend in to my skin tone, this also I bought from La Core recently and I’m loving it since then. So, my advice to you girls who are also using or will use a translucent kind of powder do your make-up at least an hour or two prior to the event your going to.
Using the LOREAL matt dark brown shade and an eyebrow brush I draw a half moon semi curve and traced my already shaped eyebrows.
I applied a light LOREAL eyeshadow that will serve as my eyeshadow base. Then a peach color shadow all over my eyelid. Then I choose a medium brown shimmery shadow to the crease of my eyelid and blended it. This technique is also known as the half moon technique. This gives an illusion of a deep seated eyes.
Then my MAC black eye liner that will make my eyes look small.
Then my MAC BRONZER as my blush. I smiled and located the apples of my cheeks then from the edge of my ears in wards I lightly stroked my BODY SHOP BRUSH. To give a smaller face illusion I put a light stroke of blush at the edge of my cheek bones.
To match with my little red dress I put on a MAYBELLINE Water Shine Pure BLOODY RED shade lipsticks.
To finish my look for the wedding I curled my lashes then put on my MAYBELLINE waterproof BLACK MASCARA.
And oh before I forget I sprayed by Make-up FIXER- ETUDE HOUSE which allows my make-up to LAST longer and gives my face a fresh feeling.
Of course with my make-up done I needed to fix my hair also. I was running late so I sort of harassed my ENVY ME SALON staff at Robinsons to do my hair quickly (hehehehehe) In order for me to finish in time they did my hair STRAIGHT. And here is the RESULT!!!
My friend Elaine Panlaque met me at Envy Me Salon Robinsons and we also fetched Eireen and Kath. Before arriving to the church Elaine told me the tragic news that the mother of the groom pass away last night. OH NO!!! I was so sad for my friend Fenella because your wedding day suppose to be the happiest day of your life. But it was her mother-in-law’s last wish that the wedding should go on, and so they did. We arrived at the church just in time and I felt the tension and mixed emotions of the people around. We don’t know what to feel either be very happy for the PERFECT couple or feel SYMPATHY. But they both handled it well and was composed all through out the ceremony. The crying started at the end when the newly weds came to thank their witnesses.
The reception followed and it was also handled well and quickly but completely. I even got the bouquet (hehehehehe) I tried my best to hide from the bride when she was roll calling 5 of her single friends but to no use. The MC made us pick 5 small bouquet and sadly I got the ONE! hehehehe I went along with the game for FUN. The game didn’t took long. At the reception we all flock in the PHOTO BOTH that the couple provided. They provided hats, masked, wigs and wacky shades. We all were cam whoring and had FUN posing. This is a new and a great way of giving wedding give aways. Photo Booth was from FOTOPIMP.
I also met my friend and fellow blogger JINKY BORELA who is also the cousin of the grooms mother.
For the couple FENELLA and BUNSOY congratulations and BEST WISHES!!.. GOD has his plan and though you do not understand his reasons TODAY in the future you look back to this event and will realize that this fitted perfectly in GOD’s perfect PLAN for you both… you are PERFECT for each other, just LOVE one another UNCONDITIONALLY.. and FEN, I’m always here- WE are always here for you…
Royale Beauty Products
Check out my Beauty Catalogue (salon tested & salon approved hair products)Beauty Catalogue!