My BODY SHOP BLUSH BRUSH has been my make-up buddy for almost 4 years now. It never lets me down. I can use it for various purposes.
Here are the reasons why I LOVE my BODY SHOP BLUSH BRUSH:
- Extremely SOFT bristles
- I use it to put BLUSH ON
- I also use it to put my MAYBELLINE MINERAL FOUNDATION
- I also use it to put my MAC BRONZER
- I also use it to clean my face with my PONDS FACIAL WASH at the same time clean the brush also
- No tangles
- No odd odor
- Very Flexible
- Has a round-shaped head which makes blending easily
Yes, it’s a little pricey but hey any known MAKE-UP ARTIST will always tell you INVEST on a GOOD QUALITY BRUSH. I can vouch for it’s superb quality, it won’t last this long (4 years) if it’s not.
I clean my BODY SHOP BLUSH BRUSH by using it to spread my PONDS FACIAL WASH while washing my face. In doing this I feel like I’m having my FACIAL right inside my comfort room. Plus, I’m heating two birds in one stone I clean my face and my brush at the same time. This trick was taught to me by my sister KAYE GARCIA.
BODY SHOP BLUSH BRUSH rating a perfect 10.
So buy your BODY SHOP RETRACTABLE BLUSH BRUSH. HERE or at SM CITY DAVAO.
I’ve been using 3w solution BB cream for a month now. It feels very light in my face and I can see that my face is glowing. Since I’m a MAYBELLINE user girl I decided to buy and try MAYBELLINE’s BB CREAM to match my MAYBELLINE MINERAL FOUNDATION.
As always MAYBELLINE brought out the beauty in me. It’s a perfect combination to my MAYBELLINE MINERAL FOUNDATION. In putting on MAYBELLINE BB CREAM I instantly saw the difference, it lightens and smoothens my skin and sometimes I don’t need to put on my concealer because it already did the job.
MAYBELLINE BB CREAM also serves as my day time moisturizer. I love it because it has SPF 26 (Sun Protection Factor). Base on a blog I read the number 26 signifies the intensity of the sun protection. For example you are expose to the sun, your skin will have 26 minutes of protection before you get suburn (source: HERE)
I also love the packaging because it fits my kikay kit fairly well.
MAYBELLINE BB CREAM Rating= 9 out of 10
Recently I came across a TIP from my iphone application about make-up CONCEALERS.
Here are some of them:
- For a natural look, apply CONCEALER after you’ve applied foundation. This way you don’t end up applying too much, since your foundation will cover most of the discolorations first.
- To get a perfect match every time, mix a drop of your foundation into your CONCEALER before applying
- Apply a touch of loose powder into your CONCEALER before applying it. This will keep it from creasing later in the day. You’ll find you’ll also need less product.
- For dark blue under eyes circles, make sure your CONCEALER is on the peach side, to calm down blue tones.
- For gray under eye circles, make sure your CONCEALER is on the pink side, to calm down gray.
- Too creamy CONCEALER? apply it with the tips of your fingers so that the heat of your hand melts the product
- Double darkness under your eyes? do a double application, take your CONCEALER and apply lightly, then a layer of foundation, then a layer of concealer on top of that.
- Press with kleenex to press out extra oils of the the CONCEALER and then put powder.
Here’s my before and after look using my MAC CONCEALER and MAYBELLINE MINERAL FOUNDATION. I use tip #3 I apply a touch of MAYBELLINE MINERAL FOUNDATION into my MAC CONCEALER before I apply it.
Love your Face,
Royale Beauty Products
Check out my Beauty Catalogue (salon tested & salon approved hair products)Beauty Catalogue!