CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER is one of my new facial friend. In my previous post NIGHTLY RITUAL I said I use PONDS FACIAL TONER. But I noticed that it’s a bit strong because I can’t open my eyes with out a stinging sensation.
I tried using my brother’s CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER and I read that it is ALCOHOL-FREE. CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER is with witch hazel extract it is derived from plant leaves it is anti-inflammatory; soothes and heals skin. It is also good for itchy skin.
CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER is also dermatologist tested, good for sensitive to dry skin (where I categorize my skin), non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic and fragrance free.
I noticed in using CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER that it is more gentle and does not leave a very dry feeling in my face. And because it is fragrance free it is just like rubbing water in my face.
TIP: apply toner in face and neck in upward strokes.
I now replaced my PONDS FACIAL TONER to CELETEQUE FACIAL TONER. And loving it.
I’m going to share my NIGHTLY BEAUTY RITUAL. And the products I use and the reason why I love them.
I use Maybelline Make Up Remover. I love this product because it takes away my heaviest make-up easily. No awful odor and the oiliness is just right for the make-up to slip away. I just need a small amount and wala! off the make up goes.
After removing my make-up I wash my face with my favorite and only product that will not cause pimples to my face- PONDS FACIAL WASH. I use clear solutions anti-bacterial facial scrub. I love the tiny beads that acts as the scrub. It leaves my face clean and white.
After that I use PONDS oil solution pore conditioning TONER. I recently use toner because I can see even after the make-up remover and the facial wash some dirt and make-up are still left behind. Although it has a biting feeling it does not leave my face too dry and haven’t cause any pimples for me.
After all that the most important part is my MOISTURIZER. I’m using CELETEQUE Facial moisturizer. I love the cool feeling of it in my face. It is water base so it’s not yucky oily. The moisturizer easily sips into my skin. I love the smooth feeling after I put it on.
Then off to dream land.
That’s my nightly ritual. It also varies because some days I don’t put on make-up. Some days I also don’t use toner I just proceed to the moisturizer. One thing I learn recently moisturize, moisturize and moisturize. Find the perfect moisturizer for you it will give WONDERS to your skin. And Oh! i recently bought GARNIER Brightening Eye Roll-On I added it to my nightly ritual let’s see if it will do wonders to my black under eyes.
All of us needs to have a KIKAY KIT. My kikay kit is always ready (I’m a GIRL SCOUT, laging HANDA!!) I always have small travels every now and then (parang anong travel naman yan?? hmp! DVO-GEN lang nga eh!! hehehehe)
So, let me share what’s inside my KIKAY KIT. I have two kikay kits one for TOILETRIES and one for MAKE-UP.
For the toiletries:
- HEAD & SHOULDERS SHAMPOO – I bought a smaller container and then I just refill it.
- PALMOLIVE CONDITIONER - I bought conditioner in sachet for practicality.
- LACTACYD FEMININE WASH – Ladies we do need this. Again I bought one with a smaller container.
- JOHNSON’S MILK BATH – I prefer to bring soap in liquid form because soaps in bars tend to be messy.
- TOOTH BRUSH & TOOTH PASTE – I have a sensitive gums and my dentist recommended this toothpaste GUMTECT. Again, its very practical to buy toiletries that are in smaller packages.
- LOOFAH - since my soap is in liquid foam I always bring with me my lofa.
- NIVEA LOTION – I love this brand because it doesn’t feel sticky and it also has whitening
- NIVEA DEODORANT – I prefer stick deodorants
- OFF LOTION – to keep mosquitos away!!!
- PONDS TONER
- CELETEQUE FACIAL MOISTURIZER
- PONDS FACIAL WASH (forgot to include it in my photos OPS!!)
- VICTORIA SECRET PERFUME (from my best friend, SHARIROSE!! lapit na maubos BESS!!! hahahaha *wink*)
So, that’s my TOILETRIES. a TIP buy toiletries that are in smaller container or sachet it’s very light to carry and very practical. You will only stay for at least a day or two MAX so pack light.
My MAKE-UP KIT
- 3w SOLUTION B.B CREAM – my make-up base I love it because it has SPF and it doesn’t feel heavy.
- MAC CONCEALER – to hide my eyebags
- MAYBELLINE MINERAL FOUNDATION – my newest LOVE
- BODY SHOP BLUSH BRUSH – since my skin gets irritated by the brush that goes with the mineral foundation now I use my blush brush both for my foundation and blush. I love it’s super SMOOTH bristles .
- MAYBELLINE MINERAL BLUSH – i love this new found blush
- ETUDE HOUSE HIGHLIGHTER
- MAC BLACK EYELINER
- MAYBELLINE WATER SHINE LIPSTICK
- EYELASH CURLER
- LOREAL MASCARA
- ETUDE HOUSE MAKE-UP FIXER
- MAYBELLINE MAKE-UP REMOVER
So, that’s it a LOOK INSIDE the KIKAY kit of KIKAY MUCH!!!
Let me sing a song “All my bags are packed, I’m ready to go, I’m standing here outside the door, I hate to wake you up to say goodbye” hehehehehe
Royale Beauty Products
Check out my Beauty Catalogue (salon tested & salon approved hair products)Beauty Catalogue!