Here are tips I gathered from anywhere everywhere and my iphone APS!!
- Drinking plenty of water with lemon or cranberry juice will pump your skin and adds glow (hmmmmm ma try ko nga ito, kayo din)
- Don’t get a pedicure if you have any cuts or infections, don’t risk further irritating or self infecting yourself!! (TRUE let the cut heal muna ha!!)
- Don’t hesitate to leave a spa if it’s not CLEAN! (TAMA!! paano naman ang hygiene??)
- To avoid breaking your nails, do not file your nails just after you have washed your hands. (ako, I DO NOT file!!! ngilngig kaayo oi!!!)
- Acne is a sign that something is wrong with the body, and unless you do something about it now you may get other health problems later in life. (hala!! I didn’t know this go na sa DERMA!! go go)
- Make sure to get a professional and deep conditioning hair treatment once in a while: RESULTS GUARANTEED!! (eto suggestion go to HAIRS & NAILS SALON or ENVY ME SALON, hehehehehe nag plug ako noh??)
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant stimulating your skin’s production of collagen and elastin fibers, making it frimer and more elastic (note to myself: don’t forget to take your VIT. C daming naka stock sa medicine cabinet mo oh!!!)
- To prevent split ends, give your hair a break once in a while and let it just dry naturally. (TAMA!! blowdrying and ironing everyday can cause split ends give your hair a rest din naman!)
- Get gorgeous lashes all day by heating up an eyelash curler with a blow dryer, then carefully crimp your lashes twice, in the middle then near the end (na try ko na ito CAUTION lang careful kasi un nga medyo mainit ung eyelash curler avoid ma touch sa skin maka paso!! hehehehehe)
- Avoid rubbing hair with a towel, as this creates split ends and frizziness. (dry your hair na prang naga dry ka ng laundry hehehehe wag i rub)
- Mineral makeup is the safest because it adheres to the natural oils in a person’s skin and doesn’t seep into the pores. (kaya nga mag try na ako ng mineral make-up i bought maybelline mineral kahapon, hehehehehe)
- Spray your hairbrush with perfume so your hair will smell great all day long! (ma try ko nga din ito hehehehe )
- Thick, coarse hair that does not need additional volume can benefit from using a PADDLE BRUSH because it can create a smooth look and style. (ako I have thick hair and I’m using a PADDLE BRUSH sarap sa scalp and mabilis ako matapos mag brush ng hair)
- To avoid infections, bring your own tools to the salon. (this is true may regular customer kami sa HAIRS & NAILS na naga dala din talaga sya)
Did you learn something?? I learned a lot let’s LEARN together wohhhooooo. More tips to come.
TIPS brought to you by: AMAZING TIPS 4200 (iphone APPS)
(photo by Joyce Mariscal)
This is a BLOG that will be dedicated to the authors “kakikayan.” The author of this blog is a self proclaimed fashionista, a learning make-up artist, a salon owner & manager, a young business woman, a traveller, a daughter, a sister and a very good friend. I will talk about the latest fashion trends in hair styles, make-up and outfits.
I will try my very best to update this blog if not everyday at least 3x a week (crossing my fingers!!). I will blog about the things that I LOVE about fashion. This will not always coincide with what everyone else’s but hey this is my blog and my space in the blogosphere (hehehehehe)
So, KIKAYMUCH?? yes definitely I AM!! and I’m proud of it. Every girl has their “kikay” side whether they like it or not. As a girl or a woman it is innate in our beautiful nature to be “kikay” in every way possible. It may not alyways reflect on our outfits but I know this always shows one way or another.
So, come with me in this journey of “KAKIKAYAN” girls..
Royale Beauty Products
Check out my Beauty Catalogue (salon tested & salon approved hair products)Beauty Catalogue!